Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

PaRoX on forums is a scammer.

This is a discussion on PaRoX on forums is a scammer. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alright well first off i wasnt scammed. it was get.that.money that got scammed of his warrior. PaRoX also came to ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Meatmow
    Guest

    Default PaRoX on forums is a scammer.

    alright well first off i wasnt scammed. it was get.that.money that got scammed of his warrior. PaRoX also came to me trying to buy my warrior aswell but he seemed way to sketchy and wouldnt do the trade with him. His ingame name is zzhit. He scammed the warrior Divine we already know the items are off this account.below is the original message he pmed me. he also claimed to be darkmagician5 on the forums.

    http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/2736/scam1.jpg

    http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8777/scam2u.jpg


    here are 2 pics of him admiting to hacking him^^

    i know its not much proof right now. will post more.
    i also have the whole chat logg when he tryed to do deal with him if anyone wants it. he had me run to the WU store twice.




    I do my deals via bank transfer most of the time because it is easy and fast.

    This is Conan87 from Ares changed my name on forums cause I heard GM's were now searching us. Many vouchers so if you need a name just ask and I can provide you with plenty. I will top any price that you get or I will B/O right now if you give me a B/O price.

    Looking to move to C-West and this seems like the perfect deal. I am very trustable and we can chat on Vent if you would like.

    I assume you have your good stuff sealed so how it works is you provide the account info. I log and look over the account and also make sure of the accounts rep. If I am satisfied I will send you the money via bank transfer. Then you follow through with the secret question and answer once you recieve the money so that I can take the account permanently.

    Again I will beat any offer as long as you have proof that the offer is real. Look forward to hearing from you.

    I will have get.that.money post on here shortly also with him proof.

  2. #2
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    wow what a fag....

  3. #3
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    to many young jobless kids on that server >.>
    "u babad, i cant QQ"

  4. #4
    styx1590
    Guest

    Default

    yeah i'll post some of his convo with me tomorrow, kinda late right now. He used his cousins information in real life aka identity theft, and I used the number he called me and explained what happened to his cousin and parents. Most likely won't see much more of him after that. They were pretty upset, but just in case be careful guys. His emails are [email protected], [email protected]. He was using the name Bo Coffman for the trade.

  5. #5
    Senior Member IIRedII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    102

    Default

    here is his paypal info that he used to buy from me
    Sent by:
    Bo Coffman Buyer Email:
    [email protected]

  6. #6
    get.that.money
    Guest

    Default

    Ya he scammed me out of $500...I'm almost to the point of driving to his house (about an hour and a half away from my house) and taking care of this in person...I'm pissed...

  7. #7
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by get.that.money View Post
    Ya he scammed me out of $500...I'm almost to the point of driving to his house (about an hour and a half away from my house) and taking care of this in person...I'm pissed...
    He lives in Southlake, TX.

    my family lives in Grapevine, TX.

    lets go pwn him?

  8. #8
    get.that.money
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    He lives in Southlake, TX.

    my family lives in Grapevine, TX.

    lets go pwn him?
    hellz ya lets do it :P

  9. #9
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    that fag also hijacked my topic!

    used the report function but i guess nobody cared to stick to the old rules

  10. #10
    PaRoX
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by get.that.money View Post
    Ya he scammed me out of $500...I'm almost to the point of driving to his house (about an hour and a half away from my house) and taking care of this in person...I'm pissed...
    Sorry I don't live in a house. That would be Bo. I live in Hall 20 feel free to come I will greet you with open arms.

    Here's the story for you. I paid my cousin $250.00 to use his paypal account to buy a HB+8 from Red for $215.00. I liked Red. Red was a good guy so he got paid. Bo profits $30.00 bucks on the deal so he let me use it. I just happend to have his PayPal account info so I put it to good use.

    These computer geeks actually called my cousin. Tell me that's not creepy. I got the most intense bitch out from him for using his phone number. Guess that was pretty stupid. He broke my mini fridge and now all my beer is hot.

    You'll get paid just be patient. Soon as I sell all my accounts. Warrior sold last night.
    Last edited by PaRoX; 11-01-2009 at 05:31 PM.

  11. #11
    get.that.money
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaRoX View Post
    Sorry I don't live in a house. That would be Bo. I live in Hall 20 feel free to come I will greet you with open arms.

    Here's the story for you. I paid my cousin $250.00 to use his paypal account to buy a HB+8 from Red for $215.00. I liked Red. Red was a good guy so he got paid. Bo profits $30.00 bucks on the deal so he let me use it. I just happend to have his PayPal account info so I put it to good use.

    These computer geeks actually called my cousin. Tell me that's not creepy. I got the most intense bitch out from him for using his phone number. Guess that was pretty stupid. He broke my mini fridge and now all my beer is hot.

    You'll get paid just be patient. Soon as I sell all my accounts. Warrior sold last night.

    Ok...so ur saying that u gave red the money cuz he was a good guy? We gave u the account info and secret password to u before u ever sent the money...is that not a good thing? Did that make us bad people for trusting you? No...and we called Bo because u claimed to be him...we were trying to set things straight with you, but it turns out that you just said you were Bo, which is identity theft...I work between 40-60 hours a week making $13 an hour base pay, so if u think I'm just mad about the money, you're totally wrong...honestly I don't need the money that bad and I don't care...I'm pissed that u would even try this little stunt and think ur gonna get away with it...I have nothing more to say.

  12. #12
    funontherun101
    Guest

    Default

    wait justin who is this guy parox? who would i know him as

    and he lives in southlake?

    time to go beat some a$$?

  13. #13
    PaRoX
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funontherun101 View Post
    wait justin who is this guy parox? who would i know him as

    and he lives in southlake?

    time to go beat some a$$?
    You guys humor me. You would probably know me as THuGaNoMiX. Although I currently do not play because I just sold my warrior Zziht (OMG look I didn't scam). Made a nice profit thanks to Red for the cheap HB+8.

    BTW you don't need this website to buy and sell accounts. BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER!

    I'm done here. Seeya and thanks.

    If you see me, THuGaNoMiX, in game feel free to say hello. Always good to hear everyones remarks. Much love.

    This is PaRoX signing out permanently.

  14. #14
    Meatmow
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaRoX View Post
    You guys humor me. You would probably know me as THuGaNoMiX. Although I currently do not play because I just sold my warrior Zziht (OMG look I didn't scam). Made a nice profit thanks to Red for the cheap HB+8.

    BTW you don't need this website to buy and sell accounts. BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER!

    I'm done here. Seeya and thanks.

    If you see me, THuGaNoMiX, in game feel free to say hello. Always good to hear everyones remarks. Much love.

    This is PaRoX signing out permanently.

    I thought you hated babas??? and because i sell items that makes me a baba, but yet your here buying and selling items??

  15. #15
    styx1590
    Guest

    Default

    I'm sure you did make a nice little profit, not because of the cheap hb, but because of the iron set 2x we+1 and fov's+1 that you scammed. But its all good, because this just shows the kind of person you are and will be, and that kind of person ends up in prison or dead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •