Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Puter

This is a discussion on Puter within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Obviously the charge back came after that PM. Did you not see the PM or are you just retarded?...
Page: 2

Obviously the charge back came after that PM. Did you not see the PM or are you just retarded?

NosferatuSoldier

Take notice: Look at the date the PM was sent. The charge back was issued more than a week ago, he's had almost 2 weeks to either refund me the money or give me the warrior.

Also, for those of you who think I can chargeback without sending him money, you're sick in the head, learn how to use Paypal before you make your retarded ass assumptions. How would I be able to chargeback without having given him the money? Another thing, Puter, I waited 3 days, and you asked for a 4th, so within the 24 hour waiting period is when I messaged you on msn and told you I bought another account and asked for my money back, which is then when you said that you spent the money.

You're a scammer, and all the people who say he is "GG", I feel sorry that you believe in his pathetic lies (I did, and was nice enough to grant him a 3 day waiting period and then some.)

EDIT: Let's let the paypal transaction log and resolution log take it from here, this should clear up all the doubt:

@CAT: Here's your 1 week.

Puter

Obviously the charge back came after that PM. Did you not see the PM or are you just retarded?[/b]

charge back came before that PM

so its simple, he send me money and after 2 days he bought new char and chargeback me. Now i have -245$ on paypal.
    Thats all

after 1 week he pm me, he want again my warrior or cash. BB

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

charge back came before that PM

so its simple, he send me money and after 2 days he bought new char and chargeback me. Now i have -245$ on paypal.
    Thats all

after 1 week he pm me, he want again my warrior or cash. BB[/b]
    EDIT: Let's let the paypal transaction log and resolution log take it from here, this should clear up all the doubt:

@CAT: Here's your 1 week.

[/b]

Banned

Puter is obviously the one at fault here and should be banned, evidence is clear enough.

Puter

ban for what?

Banned

ban for what?[/b]
    Trying to take someones money and vamoose.

hman13

sorry to hear that nos hope u get ur money back

knightned

ban for what?[/b]
    Isn't it obvious. You're lying to everyone here when he has proof to back up what he's saying and you don't. Please post proof that you don't have the money if you don't want to be banned.

NosferatuSoldier

Honestly, I don't want him banned, I'd much rather he sell somethin so I can get my money back lol. This is just a heads up for everyone else. His paypal will probably be locked until he pays me back.

Puter

This is the last post here from me

[img=http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3063/paypaln.jpg]

I got money 4th may, 6th may Chargeback.

Now u can see who is the scammer and who is lying.

[img=http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/3047/paypal2a.jpg]

And he still want from me warrior or money and saying me scammer ? wtf

ok guys i get out of this shit

BB all

IronSeba

Its simple Nosfer want to scamm Puter for warrior 80lvl...

say what you want

Banned

HAHAHAHA Nosfer , i think u are with out head , we can give u items if we no have money on us cards .... if u are see me Sugnature it think why he is scamed me , cuz i give him items when when he send money to pp , but in pp is one faq b1ch options " Chargeback!!!! "

NosferatuSoldier

I don't care what you guys say, I didn't get an account, and he spent my $245, end of story. Why do you think I bought this warrior from Lina? Exactly... because Puter never gave me an account, and he spent my money (therefore he lied to me with no intention of giving me an account or refunding me the money.) If I really was in it to scam you, do you honestly think I'd chargeback before I got an account? If I really was in it to scam you, do you think I would have bought my new character from Lina? No, exactly. Use your head.

By the way Puter, you have 5 days until I escalate it and Paypal locks your account out.

hman13

nvm dont even matter wat i say lol people are just stupid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast