Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ready2Die , aka Ready2cheat

This is a discussion on Ready2Die , aka Ready2cheat within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 2

Banned

Nestle

[/b]
    lol, no1 care what u think with ur +10 shells ;/

swishersticks

lol, no1 care what u think with ur +10 shells ;/[/b]
    no one cares with your spamm atleast he plays ARES server

Nestle

no one cares with your spamm atleast he plays ARES server[/b]
    idc wat server he plays? and igot ares acnt to but dont use

swishersticks

idc wat server he plays? and igot ares acnt to but dont use[/b]
    you know nothing about r2d so why even post ?????
    just spamming dude get a life

sad how omgitsme is just mad because he didnt get the ROF, hes just a big baby

Eloma

Zzz its true that they didnt do what they promised but that does not make them cheaters

if u disbanded the clan bad luck your own stupid fault so stop trying to bad mouth r2d unless u come up with some shocking proof wank

i wanne say 1 thing. i DIDNT post this here. some random guy did. i posted this on clan forum and some idiot posted here. i never called them cheaters or wutever.
    it was posted there in section where more ppl can see. but only place where i could that r2d know wut was goin on.

Edited , this account OmgThisIsMe was my ( Genkku ) personal account 1 year and half in ko4life , this scammer send me keyloger and i didnt knew what is that , so i pressed on it and fucked up.

DONT really DONT belive about what he said here , i know him he scammer himself , also not trustable person , he took 3 accounts from me and 2 days ago i got back 2/3 account from Forgotten password way.

Anyway ANY is legit if you dont think so , you probably new in Ares , anyway , Delete this topic admins , Genkku owner of this account from now and for allways.

2day , after more then 1 year and half , i finaly got this account back , this dumb put the same password as USKO , so its didnt was so hard to get it , anyway , Admins i hope you can pm me about change ID , i aleardy changed the password so no way he will log again , cya.

P.S Sand say the true , this is not frined of him or his 2nd account , i know the last owner of OmgThisIsme and he just a dumb scammer , but if he do something like that to me ,ill try to do the same , finaly i did it , thanks to forgotten password way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12