Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scammed / Hacked by Ko4life GG's

This is a discussion on Scammed / Hacked by Ko4life GG's within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TabbyCat He was talking to me yesterday, the items were on the account yesterday, today they're not. ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    He was talking to me yesterday, the items were on the account yesterday, today they're not. Don't over for someone when what your saying doesn't ring true with whats happened. Nobody in this game is 100% trustable, anyone can turn bad, don't be a moron and say nobody can do that, its been proven many times before. Hes the ONLY person who has a USA IP, therefore he is the main suspect.

thats 100% true he does live in usa i know for fact i just cant believe it ill find out when he logs msn thou he usually gets home around this time

Yea I can't believe it either. Honestly I don't think and don't want it to be him, but until basko posts it could well be anyone, thats the problem. People aren't going to admit to it, theres no hard proof but its one of them, can't ban them all, it looks like they're going to get away with it. Im just letting people know.

Not saying he didn't do it, but I've shared with Chad up until a few weeks ago, had 15+gbs cash in the Inn at one point, nothing went missing.

This is the problem, all previous sharers can post saying they've had money on the account and it hasn't been taken. People can say the same about me if I were in his position. Like I said nobody is going to admit to it lol. The matter of the fact remains that it was 1 of them.

I'm not mad (@tabby) that I've been "framed" in this, as I honestly can see where your coming from Tabby, I'd just been looking for you to share with my mage with me to. I am from USA(obviously) and as you know I basically dissapeared on that rogue and had no contact with you afterwards besides a few pms back and forth yesterday(?) about you sharing with me. I'd dissapeared because I decided to make my own mage on carnac west and I believe I had you deleted on msn. (And continue reading below)

This is the mage I've been playing since I stopped playing the rogue, which as you know I only logged once. King of Knight - Player Information

If you check the level history/items you see I've been busy trying to work my way up with that. I don't have much money to put into this game, so I do what I can.

I'm very sorry to hear this has happened. When I had logged the rogue, that one time, the items were sealed. I'd lost the info to the account not much time after due to a system restore on my computer, at which time I should have contacted you afterwards to verify I'd no longer be sharing because of my own time which needed to be invested into my mage. If I could help replenish these items which you've lost I would, but I can't due to money. Your free to come play my mage with me, & I know this doesn't make up for your loss, but I do what I can. I hope you understand and can trust my word, but even a promise doesn't mean anything over the internet.
    Last edited by Legend; 01-05-2010 at 07:30 PM.

July.Tm

you should never lend your pass to friends..

Quote Originally Posted by July.Tm View Post
    you should never lend your pass to friends..
    i can not agree with that

Well Andy is playing my unsealed acc with $900 worth of items. So I'd honestly think he'd start with me before you. Sorry for your loss though ..

Yea I know all the sharers pretty well I am confident they didn't do it. The only reason i've mentioned this is because the items and money have gone. The only other suspect is steve/ikeep but as i've told people I have known him for over 5 years, trusted him with way more in the past. Then again it still could be him. Sucks when this happens.

I aplogise to andy/chad for accusing you and thanks for understanding where I came from.

Regards TabbyCat

Sorry for your lost and good luck with find this bastard.

Now you have easy way to join for long ko4life server.

My advice: password to account should know max 2 ppl

when some one let a known guy in his account . this known guy may not do anything becouse he want to keep his reputation but when there is 4 persons on 1 account ? if he or any onetoke the items he will just get away with it and no one will know
    anyway , sorry for ur lose i hate to see someone getting scammed
    GL finding who did it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12