Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCAMMED BY SK4ZI THT FAGGOT

This is a discussion on SCAMMED BY SK4ZI THT FAGGOT within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No, i'm not blaming you. I was just pointing out something i see alot of people do in most of ...
Page: 3

No, i'm not blaming you. I was just pointing out something i see alot of people do in most of those "Am I/Is he/she trustable", those people go to msn and ask everyone to vouch for them. Then you see the same people saying the other guy is 100% trustable just because they talked in msn and the other dude was cool.
    Not your case obviously because you actually did a trade with him and it went fine.

The real problem was to trade with a known scammer like Sk4zi. I feel sorry for Th3Gam3. [/b]
    I made a selling post, check my sig and I know people who can vouch for me [which means I traded with them, 11+ GBs trades or U$D, and buying Premium for people with unsealed items, IIStunnerII at forum for example from Diez]. I would never call some guys from msn list and tell them to say like robots:"yes he is trustable" because I've done enough trades, not one or two or five, more. Take it as example.

I think Th3Gam3 has nothing to proove... the suspicus just trapped himself... and said "Yes I scammed..." it doesn't mean WHO did he scam... but he just said he scammed some1... which makes him untrustable.

and blackangel u say it to me or sk4zi?

antonakis

thats why didnt make application for dismissal[/b]
    I BUY RAVENGEFULL AND I WANTED TO SELL AND THIS FUCKING GAY SCAMMED ME WTF NOW SAYS I AM A SCAMMER OMG PLZ BAN HIM !! I WANT MY CHAR BACK SK4ZI !!!

Spl1nt3R

you are fucking idiot , i send you the money to the mail you told me , and you said " i didint recived the money " wtf are you talkiong about i checked if you took the money to see if i send its to the wrong email but there is no money wich emans you took it faggot !
    so now you took the money and you are trying to get the cahr also , nice try fucking asshole[/b]

I can vouch for Game that i'm 100% sure he is not a scammer. I've known him for very long time and i'm pretty sure he will not d o a such thing. I know he and maka worked hard on that character on lvling and getting items for it. Sk4zI you are a fuckin idiot, dont try to cover your ass by saying shits that you sent the money bla bla bla.... your just B.Sing liying little kid. Give the guy back his items or sent him the money.

Very sorry to hear you got scammed bro by a low life faggot.

sexy Owa

ill vouch for game also :/ and yeh apparently sk4zi is a scammer reading his excuses is more then entertaining and i love how he tries to cover it up and continue the conversation/sale :mellow:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123