Scammer C-W

This is a discussion on Scammer C-W within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello people name scammer is Agency and have friend name is QcSpikecQ shout in moradon evertime buy acc lvl 70+ ...
Page: 1

dark_spleiner

Default Scammer C-W

hello people name scammer is Agency and have friend name is QcSpikecQ shout in moradon evertime buy acc lvl 70+ and later scammed people.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

strong 3rd post in 5 years. how about u try post some proof as well, or anything as a matter of fact.

dark_spleiner

it is 100 truth which I say although it has 1 or post, I do not make this to reclaim the account that did hack is for thus warning nobody to me but it loses its account…and my english is bad xD

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

what i am trying to say is, do you have any pictures? or any proof what so ever?

dark_spleiner

I do not have pic so that I that I was not going to do hack but for that reason say that she is not for reclaiming my account, the name of the account that hacke is able OoYeiseroOo that this selling in some post since it does not have the secret question…

ContactDraven

1.scammer:agency.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyox View Post
    Agency claimed to buy my account and deleted all i left in there (couldnt trade krowaz and olds i had, along with KC pots n stuff)

[email protected] he claims to buy accounts 65+ and offers 20 gbs and helenid +8.

i do not have screenshots cuz i had "nothing to lose" just didnt expect the guy to delete my gear ...

im glad i gave carlund my clannie, my rocs n stuff. PS: krowaz and old accs cant be sealed, gg k2.
    3.this of course

dark_spleiner

i love u yeah changed for 20gb and bow +8 rev and email is too but scammed my acc 80+ i have bad luck :/ thx for u help