Scammer - Joost Koenders (StarfoX)

This is a discussion on Scammer - Joost Koenders (StarfoX) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know this is in the wrong place, but I can not post where this should be. So if you ...
Page: 1

BloodLust

Default Scammer - Joost Koenders (StarfoX)

I know this is in the wrong place, but I can not post where this should be. So if you could kindly move it.

I bought items for C-West from Joost Koenders, as soon as I paid of course I can not contact him. This is all the information I bothered to muster up considering I got my money back from PayPal.

StarfoX - ko4life account
    Joost Koenders - Name
    Dutch
    [email protected] - Email
    [email protected] - PayPal email

Bought:
    hb +4 reverse
    pe1
    we1
    shell pauldron +8

16.3gb

Negotiated price: 255.00$ CND

Payment of 255$ CND (175$ Euro) was made Febuary 17, 2010 @ 08:31hrs -5 Eastern.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

hm this dud has added me to msn. Didnt seem very trustworthy...

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Could you post a screen shot of you sending the money?

Macdonald

r0fl he wandit 2 buy from me items aswel i sayd 2 him since we live like a hour from each other i prefer banktransfer or cash in hands than he suddently ignored me if u can get his information like name last name adres i can visit him for ya

Joost koenders doenst even have a char/items nothing he told me thats why he wandit buy from me some stuff

Well , that noob strikes again .. actually I came up as a newb in this story since I haven't checked his e-mail here . I got scammed for 20gb on Ares .

Banned Senior Member

I think this is the same guy as hatebringer. He's name seems the same as the one who scammed me before. I actually had his adress but my computer crashed

Banned

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Avatero View Post
    I think this is the same guy as hatebringer. He's name seems the same as the one who scammed me before. I actually had his adress but my computer crashed
    I'm thinking about calling his parents soon, I collected quite some info about him and since he scammed alot of people including me (that was 2 years ago and he is still scamming)

Anyways, everyone that got scammed by him please tell me what you know so I can tell his parents about it, because if I am right he scammed for 1000$+ on ko4life only, who knows for how much he scammed ingame or on other forums

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by darkleet00 View Post
    I'm thinking about calling his parents soon, I collected quite some info about him and since he scammed alot of people including me (that was 2 years ago and he is still scamming)

Anyways, everyone that got scammed by him please tell me what you know so I can tell his parents about it, because if I am right he scammed for 1000$+ on ko4life only, who knows for how much he scammed ingame or on other forums
    Well, I used to have alot of information on him too. However, I have to check my other computer for the phone number and adress, so I can't give you much about him right now. Maybe you could share his information here or over pm, so I can confirm if I have around the same?

Banned

well he is a dutch
    pm ranzoape in game or on his forum
    hellsfury.tk and ask him for help
    he knows how to get infos of someone who live in nl^^

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    well he is a dutch
    pm ranzoape in game or on his forum
    hellsfury.tk and ask him for help
    he knows how to get infos of someone who live in nl^^
    Ranzoape lives in the very north of Holland tho, They aren't very smart there. No offense <3