Scammer trader

This is a discussion on Scammer trader within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ko4life nick ieceofshi, in game nick on diez Neesee, it's mage with seeking 50-80. We were going to trade my ...
Page: 1

Toredo

Ko4life nickieceofshi, in game nick on diez Neesee, it's mage with seeking 50-80. We were going to trade my diez items= his lvl 61 sin with dual cleaver +8 and chitin set +7. I gave him items and he disappeard. He gave me passes, but non-prem so I can't login it now, but no sq, e-mail or anything. He said that he is in internet cafe and his computer time ends in 5 mins, and he will be back home in 20, but it almost 1hour and 30 minutes and he's offline.

Banned

user who get more references/reputation/post number/Member n. should get items/account first.

user who get more references/reputation/post number/Member n. should get items/account first.[/b]
    sorry to say but if u cannot add something to the topic dont add

sorry to see u got scammed by neese whoever the owner is now idk by try to pm 3xit he sold thast mage a time ago like couple off months