Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By temmeh

Deathstroke Aka Furkan Atar

This is a discussion on Deathstroke Aka Furkan Atar within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, This guy just took his account back that he sold to me 4 days ago in Professional KO. Furkan ...
Page: 1

Default Deathstroke Aka Furkan Atar

Hi,

This guy just took his account back that he sold to me 4 days ago in Professional KO.

Furkan Atar

https://imageshack.com/i/pokQFrnyj

Goes in discord on the name FeelMyWrath

Paid with western union got logs of discord chat if needed.
    Last edited by Kallop; 11-06-2020 at 09:44 AM. Reason: GDPR

He posted on the thread that the account was sold. Any proof that you actually lost access to the account?

Well the screenshot from failed log in is not much of a proof. But the character used to be named Clawson which cannot no longer to be found in player list. Also he changed his orginal post hiding the information like his phone number.

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

When you sent the money via WU, by any chance did you fill his contact information other than just a phone number? (address etc..)

I can help you report this guy for fraud on a Turkish government site, which I'll need a bit more info.. If that number is registered to Vodafone, I can probably find more info on him

Quote Originally Posted by ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ View Post
    When you sent the money via WU, by any chance did you fill his contact information other than just a phone number? (address etc..)

I can help you report this guy for fraud on a Turkish government site, which I'll need a bit more info.. If that number is registered to Vodafone, I can probably find more info on him
    I got his town and region. Also phone number, secondary e-mail adress, his real facebook account. He seems to be student so might as well send some mail to this school.

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by temmeh View Post
    I got his town and region. Also phone number, secondary e-mail adress, his real facebook account. He seems to be student so might as well send some mail to this school.
    That should actually do it for him.. or straight up go for his parents on Facebook, nothing is better than a Turkish slap by a father lmao

I suggest reporting since Turkey has weird laws when it comes to "social media", you can easily get that guy in trouble/fine. Obviously you can't get anything back, but at least that guy will get in somewhat trouble.

I'm giving him some time to respond, but if he doesn't, then he'll be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'm giving him some time to respond, but if he doesn't, then he'll be banned.
    I dont think he has anything to say here. He has blocked me from discord as well so there is no way to reach for this guy.

But Furkan if you are reading this. I just informed your school about their student who steals money from people, have fun explaining them what you have done. I hope you are happy with stealing the amount my left sock costs.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-27-2023, 04:33 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-19-2023, 07:51 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    12-06-2022, 01:07 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    10-09-2022, 02:25 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    08-15-2022, 10:38 PM