I can't express how do I feel right now. I've been playing this game as legit as I could but what I saw 3 days before was so fucking disappointed. I don't know for what reason one of the most legit non-turk clan Incredibles has allied with clan Infamous aka cheater society. It's really really really sad to see you guys are making party with those priceless people like 4fun, mushlee and 4comeonbaby. They have no respect to anyone at all, also you guys trying to say that this is just a game and you forget what they did. This is totally crap. You should ignore them just like I do then maybe they'll realize that there's nothing to do with it and will leave the server by selling their accounts. What you do is giving them a chance to pk with you guys and gain more nps and exp points. I don't know, maybe i feel so much revenge but it's me and my culture, I never EVER forgive anyone who cheats in this game.

They also was cursing me and my family. When I block pm they kept sending letter with all of those fukin curses. Allying with 'em is gonna damage your reputation on this server. I wont let them to do that to me. You can ally with someone else if you wanna exp.

Why did I open this thread? Because I wanna say everybody in Girakon that clan Incredibles is allying with cheaters. If you'll help 'em in CSW it's your choice. I play for fun and having fun is not cheat. I know you guys are legit and i'm here to rejoin Incredibles when you guys disband the ally.

Hope to pk with you soon w/o idiots in the ally.

Peace out!

~muzo