Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

TheStrom and his "+7 completes" <3

This is a discussion on TheStrom and his "+7 completes" <3 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ::Time2Burn:: Go on swearing, you show how low you are. But its my fault. I forgot the ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::
    Go on swearing, you show how low you are. But its my fault. I forgot the average age of the players are 20-. I dont care kids, till they come to enough age for knowing how to talk with people by the right ways.

Oh and ok im noob and shells are +9. I took my words back. Go on now.
    You start off by saying it's a rumer when it is so obvious they are not +8. I will apologize for the cursing, but I am really sick of people sticking up for blatant cheaters in this manner. You are probly so used to seeing that bright of armor in your net cafe's. :rollseyes:

Go on swearing, you show how low you are. But its my fault. I forgot the average age of the players are 20-. I dont care kids, till they come to enough age for knowing how to talk with people by the right ways.

Age does not determine a person's demeanor. In my opinion, the situation and other factors (such as past experience with the topic) determine it. I personally hate it when i get categorized because of my age.

P.S. - I'm 16.

Rainhardt

Originally posted by HeILes
    theStrom really pscyho mage
    yeah really duper pscyho mage

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

whats up with people judging coments by ages? i know 15- guys that could make u eat ur words with actual arguments...

TunaFishyMe

i hear majix is like 15 and i think his posts are really intelligent. I dont know Dro's age but it doesnt matter, hes stupid as fuck

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i hear majix is like 15 and i think his posts are really intelligent. *I dont know Dro's age but it doesnt matter, hes stupid as fuck
    Dro is only 86years old :wub:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i hear majix is like 15 and i think his posts are really intelligent. *I dont know Dro's age but it doesnt matter, hes stupid as fuck
    +1 :wub: kenny

MrzLies

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    +1 :wub: kenny[/b]
    lol xD!

::Time2Burn::

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-::Time2Burn::

Age does not determine a person's demeanor. In my opinion, the situation and other factors (such as past experience with the topic) determine it. I personally hate it when i get categorized because of my age.

P.S. - I'm 16.[/b]
    Yes it sometimes may be a big problem when they are at their puberty ages, like thinking that they are now grown.

Oh and im 24.

Well ok rarely some young children act like a grown person.
    You are right for maybe %10. Lets classify them with their brain ages.

Maybe you can understand me now but im sure you will understand my point better when you will graduate from your universities.

Maybe you can understand me now but im sure you will understand my point better when you will graduate from your universities.
    Ok Dear Sir, I can tell you some facts about me, before posting my oppinion.

I am 33 years old police officer from Finland, even my intelligence has been measured quite relatively high, I have still been playing this game since start of Cypher ( Malaysian server wich opened like 4,5 years ago ). I mentioned my occupation, just to make u understand that in my work you have to pay attention to details. I try avoid to do it in the game, because compared to my work this should be way to relax. Now if you look Storm's completes in any light in this game or different areas wich he may claim to infect the brightness of the armour you will see that they are always as bright. Now to make empire testing on this ask one of your friends ( who has couple or maybe even full complete +8 ) run around the game area or best near Storm and ppl will still recognize your friend as a player and they still will think Storm is the Halley commet hitting to atmosphere.

I am quite sure you know that Storm represents same nationality than you do, maybe you even know him irl and you want to defend your friend...sometimes it's admirable, but in this case where Storm has obviously already wet his pants, it isn't admirable anymore...It's more like pathetic. Sorry to say this even I don't know you irl, but Dear Sir don't try to make forum users look ignorants by coming to their age, because only retard is Strom, because all know he duped like hell to get complates +9, wich means he has no brains to play fair and use that time he used for duping for picking up girls. That way he might actually get sex and feel like a man and not run around cheating and feel like he can play.

Ty and sorry for long post

Haxium

wtf r u talking about. We dont judge this guy from rumors, but from what we can see. Age has nothing to do here, its all about eyes, and i guess that you've got 1/10 on each eyes if u cant see that this set is +9. Look at evenson's gear (i guess its reversed and +8), do u really see no difference between both? Everytime i see thestrom in cz, i have to close my screen and start an epilepsy crisis.

Well guess you didnt understand what i wanted to mention. And hope i didnt write those under this thread.

First of all, he isnt my friend, i dont know anything about him and i only played at Olympia and Cypher even not on your server. Lets clear it.. Secondly i dont care about his shells. I didnt wrote that post to defend him. My point on my previous post is just dont waste your times here for writing long long posts for a gay who is doing illegal things related with game. Babashopping, duping or whatever. Oh and you said he is skillness so just leave him alone and let him live his noobish by himself. For my Finish bro i like reading long posts :P Anyway im playing for fun like you. Im a Industrial Engineer student at university now at 4th class. Im now doing my probation at a busy company at factory and also im being at my fathers worksites for helping him for his job. So the same reasons we are playing this game, just relaxing and trying to get clear of the whole days stress and tiredness. I just wrote that post for all not to lose your times here. By writing these here what do we earn? Do we get him banned? No. Do we get him stopped playing? No. Do we get him deleted his items? No. What do we lose? Just our times which we can already use it for enjoying ourselves instead of spending our times here. I just tried to tell that. Just play your games (Even with that kind of dumbs <_< ) and try to enjoy

For childish, i wrote it for the guy who sweared to me. Yes when i saw these kind of words, game start making me nervous instead of enjoying. Its like i fuck ur moms like little Turkish children say. I always want to make my relationships well as possible as i can with the other people without looking his nation, religion etc etc. And when i saw those words, i needed to say he was child thats all. Anyway he said sorry and he showed his maturity and the problem was solved Thats all.

Oh and wagyar, im fan of Kimi Raikonen :wub: They came to Turkey yesterday and i couldnt go to race due to my busyness

Haxium

Well guess you didnt understand what i wanted to mention. And hope i didnt write those under this thread.

First of all, he isnt my friend, i dont know anything about him and i only played at Olympia and Cypher even not on your server. Lets clear it.. Secondly i dont care about his shells. I didnt wrote that post to defend him. My point on my previous post is just dont waste your times here for writing long long posts for a gay who is doing illegal things related with game. Babashopping, duping or whatever. Oh and you said he is skillness so just leave him alone and let him live his noobish by himself. For my Finish bro i like reading long posts :P Anyway im playing for fun like you. Im a Industrial Engineer student at university now at 4th class. Im now doing my probation at a busy company at factory and also im being at my fathers worksites for helping him for his job. So the same reasons we are playing this game, just relaxing and trying to get clear of the whole days stress and tiredness. I just wrote that post for all not to lose your times here. By writing these here what do we earn? Do we get him banned? No. Do we get him stopped playing? No. Do we get him deleted his items? No. What do we lose? Just our times which we can already use it for enjoying ourselves instead of spending our times here. I just tried to tell that. Just play your games (Even with that kind of dumbs <_< ) and try to enjoy *

For childish, i wrote it for the guy who sweared to me. Yes when i saw these kind of words, game start making me nervous instead of enjoying. Its like i fuck ur moms like little Turkish children say. I always want to make my relationships well as possible as i can with the other people without looking his nation, religion etc etc. And when i saw those words, i needed to say he was child thats all. Anyway he said sorry and he showed his maturity and the problem was solved Thats all.

Oh and wagyar, im fan of Kimi Raikonen *:wub: They came to Turkey yesterday and i couldnt go to race due to my busyness
    We waste our time cuz we care (at least me). I used to see this guy as a good gun, one of the first 70s, thought he was one of the few legit ppl living in turkey, but look like i was wrong.

Originally posted by Dro
    whats up with people judging coments by ages? i know 15- guys that could make u eat ur words with actual arguments...
    You can't bypass age. Sure few 15 year old kids can have good arguments but eventually their inmaturity will show up and u will notice. It's a fact of life. We all are like that til we get our shit together arround 20+. Reason why 99% of kids are plain stupid. Nobody was born smart or mature, even genious kids that can solve extremely difficult math equations at 10 years play with little toy cars.

Sure, Majix has good arguments but again, he is a kid. One example: on the "We hacked DreadSlayer to get Tempest stuff back" he was STUPID enough to bring the brilliant argument of "My ex clan leader, Wextor, asked me to log his account and take the items back", but he kinda MISSED the point of being told to take JUST THE CLAN ITEMS, instead of stripnaking Dread and that he told NOBODY but his buddies about that, and that they all kept the items, clan and non clan item. That sir, is the most retarded attempt to screw someone else, was like shooting in your own feet. So much for intelligent arguments, huh? I like Majix, but he should had better stfu about that topic instead of trying to throw dirt to Wextor but instead making him look more dirty.

As for TheStrom, hope he gets his ass nailed by a GM who cares about Diez.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast