Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

TIMMY NOT SCAMER BUT STILL HIS FAULT!

This is a discussion on TIMMY NOT SCAMER BUT STILL HIS FAULT! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That wasn't scamming That was a misunderstanding.. So gtfo[/b] misunderstanding? You said you would pay him back for the stuff ...
Page: 2

That wasn't scamming That was a misunderstanding.. So gtfo[/b]
    misunderstanding? You said you would pay him back for the stuff you took and you never did...sounds like a scam to me

I am Timmeh Senior Member

misunderstanding? You said you would pay him back for the stuff you took and you never did...sounds like a scam to me[/b]
    I've all ready talked too him get the fuck out of this topic

Well unless u paid him back anything your a scammer but ill talk to him tonight and see

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

John shares LivingDeadBeat too...Deadhealer[/b]
    GO SUCK A DICK douche.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Time to hand out warn hammer to some people.

SoWhat, what's the deal here now?

just to put it out there before you think about it, YES, i did know the account infos, and i have a screenshot of infos on my computer. but i do not have a us vpn. this was nothing to do with me

SoWhat

I'm pretty sure it wasn't him but it wasnt me -.-[/b]
    so i scamed myself? are you serious man? I've known John aka DeadHealer for 2 years now, shared with him in Dies, Cwest, and Ionia... i've never had a problem with him ever, and you are the only other one who has info to the char...

Timmy, 17gb's dont just misteriously disapear and along with other items like my dd helm, all my shauls and fangs for hell blade i was saving up.. all my pk scrolls GONE... come on man?

im not a mean guy really.. if you want to justify yourself you can give me my items and money back, and ill be more than happy to take down this topic.

just to put it out there before you think about it, YES, i did know the account infos, and i have a screenshot of infos on my computer. but i do not have a us vpn. this was nothing to do with me[/b]
    and dude, i changed pw like 5 times after i gave you info's.. idk why you would want to get involved..

I am Timmeh Senior Member

so i scamed myself? are you serious man? I've known John aka DeadHealer for 2 years now, shared with him in Dies, Cwest, and Ionia... i've never had a problem with him ever, and you are the only other one who has info to the char...

Timmy, 17gb's dont just misteriously disapear and along with other items like my dd helm, all my shauls and fangs for hell blade i was saving up.. all my pk scrolls GONE... come on man?

im not a mean guy really.. if you want to justify yourself you can give me my items and money back, and ill be more than happy to take down this topic.
    and dude, i changed pw like 5 times after i gave you info's.. idk why you would want to get involved..[/b]
    I'd give it back but i never took it -.-

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

So you shared your account with 2 guys, :huh: ?

SoWhat

So you shared your account with 2 guys, :huh: ?[/b]
    ya i did. john and i were too busy cause of finals and wanted someone else to exp/pk.. like i said, it was fine for the first month untill this.. lol

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

You did wrong sharing YOUR account with 2 guys, its ok sharing with ONE guy, so if you get scammed you'll know who scammed you, but now it's kinda hard to know who's lying and who's saying the truth, personally as you can read in my signature I trust no one.

SoWhat

You did wrong sharing YOUR account with 2 guys, its ok sharing with ONE guy, so if you get scammed you'll know who scammed you, but now it's kinda hard to know who's lying and who's saying the truth, personally as you can read in my signature I trust no one.[/b]
    i agree with you, it was my decision and my fault. but scamming shouldnt be tolerated either way..

so who was it!!!@!@!

Shohan

GO SUCK A DICK douche.[/b]
    My bad I meant to quote gramps John sorry lol

so who was it!!!@!@![/b]
    It was Professor Plum with a knife in the dining hall!

as the other said before me, You never ever share with 2 people at a time.

That's what J did, I would Exp the mage, The next guy would delvl it, and then J would tell me I wasen't leveling enough. :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast