Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

TryTankMe is a scammer aware of him

This is a discussion on TryTankMe is a scammer aware of him within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; umm point is retard there is no proof wat so ever that i have used any form of cheating........ he ...
Page: 6

sexycomboot

umm point is retard there is no proof wat so ever that i have used any form of cheating........ he is just saying that because aparently my friend did...

eugenman

hey stepho, im from estonia too
    and thanks for support TryTankMe long time no c bro .. yeah we all know that all KO hates abel ..
    and actually, i dont give a shit if he is going to delvl my char on lvl 1 :P i quitted anyways ... im going on with life, not like u, abel, spend 75% of life on KO, and in ur 50's, still playing KO, so do whatever u want with my char, it wont make u better, u dirty KO freak.

DontLikeAFreak

K for the guys that are new in this topic akak forum trytankme is using the accounts :TryTankMe,Frukwan,Sexycomboot to defend himself,then there are his gay friends liek averanger and some other newbs, eux is a whoel different storry. i borrowt hiom ib +7 he said if i lose it or i get banned (because he koxped) i get you it back i promise . i week later he got scammed lost all so he said who i sognna stop me frm quiting? then i said no ib +7 = your accoutn will be deleveld i gave him 1 month the time to get me ib +7 or any items in ronark . nutting now i heard he got back shells and shards he quited anyways . so why dont give shards to me? you guys dunno how long i helped this sucker i gave him for 3gb+ on birthdya present . he gave nutting for my birthday im really sick of you litle biatch and you can count on it i. i make your life a reall hell!

33c4l

lol, yes abel (dontlikeafreak,jezuss) is afuking homo cheater Frukwan is legit and not a scammer, you are the fuking koxping cunt now go fuk ur self u homo litle 12 year old , and wat the fuk can you do to eux? fuk his char, u realy think he cares gay cunt now go fuk ur mum U MOTHER FUKING ASS HOLE EVERY ONE FUKING HATES YOU NOW GO KILL YOUR SELF FUKING RETARD NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone Frukwan is a legit player from edena, never cheated or scammed and is one of most respected ppl there so anyone flaming him GTFO nigaz

DontLikeAFreak

who is this fucker?

33c4l

dont call me fuker, ur the homo fuking ur ugly mum. fuk u nerd

DontLikeAFreak

get lost stupid chiken hack abel>you end discusion

33c4l

fuk up u homo cunt i will fuk ur mum so hardddddddd

eugenman

haha ALL > abel
    lol i already confessed that i koxped for 2-3 days. i think it's okay with others. but u koxped on edana and are resuming it on ronark, and about that ur gonna make my life hell, how..? u know me in realllife? u gonna beat me up rofl? :lol: dont think so, and i will repeat u for 100th time: I Dont Care About MY ACCOUNT. Lol are u having mental problems? dont u get it, u KO-freaking-gay-momfucking-hentai freak ??!! O.o pls go kill urself, no1 in this world needs a crappy animal like u .. go cut ur wrists emo. and stop calling me a kid, ur only 0.5 year older than me, so ur not better, and u call me an idiot cuz i got scamm 1x ? and u told me u got 4x scamm on ares.. well that's really gay xD i think u are 4x more idiot than me i guess .. besides when u got scam, u were about my age, so stfu. everyone in this chat is supporting me and trytankme, so ... i dont even know what i would do if i was in ur situation.

33c4l

eux <3

eugenman

Wink

eux <3[/b]
    yea i know, at least someone here is loved

fuk up u homo cunt i will fuk ur mum so hardddddddd[/b]
    fuking homo piece of shit, talk nicely asshole u stupid 10 years old kid.

33c4l

dudeare u fukin seeing this wanka dontlikeafreak... he is the 10y=r old and no im 18

DontLikeAFreak

thanks for defending me mate. you&#39;re the only normal guy overhere that doesnt get blinded by some shit fuckers .
    +yesterday eux got his stuff back + ib +7 guess what happend this fuck face isnt wanne give it back and his gay friend is lying to me and i need ot wait and i guess they hope the pw will get enblad so they can changhe pass and fuck me up retard eux dont think that wil happen

DontLikeAFreak

eux i even think your 10 year old sister is mentally smarter then you... you think your smart because you&#39;re good in school? i bet if i put you in the wild with a bad with a bag to make fire and a knife you are dead within a week. you&#39;re just a stupid school geek so i dont give a shit what you &#39;re saying

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast