Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WARNING SCAMMER IN GIRAKON !

This is a discussion on WARNING SCAMMER IN GIRAKON ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont understand a shit -__- why the ppl still blaming replay?, this is another server, any1 of u catched ...
Page: 2

I dont understand a shit -__- why the ppl still blaming replay?, this is another server, any1 of u catched him koxping ?, cheating ?, scamming?, I think he is not the child "koxper", bcz he just koxped one time and he got punished :S, the kids are u, the ppl who still blaming he, or want see replay dead or something for be happy? "the punishement of a koxper" ? -.- kids

/peace

btw mitosh, why u scam ppl? u got bad reputation in pathos now here ? if u was in clan party like sexy told us u just are a fuktard scammer-.-

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well bluez some1 who use koxp would do it again i think. so i can understand the guys how dont truest him to be legit and btw he didnt say he used koxp on girakon. he only called him koxper and that ok bc he used it

u forgot to block out the names in your infobar

u forgot to block out the names in your infobar[/b]
    ya so we know 3 names xD mbz YourBloodOnMyDagger and monito xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12