Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Way To go Honor..

This is a discussion on Way To go Honor.. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; IJustWantYou we all know´s who started to lure... so stop whining.[/b] so your saying honor didnt lure on them on ...
Page: 4

Banned

IJustWantYou we all know´s who started to lure... so stop whining.[/b]
    so your saying honor didnt lure on them on the TK first?
    so honor was doing TK and they started luring, raped honor and then they hopped on the TK and when honor came back there priest started luring on them?

Banned

these people often lured on us... and its bosses, its allowed

and i havent said, we havent lured on people, did i?

Banned

these people often lured on us... and its bosses, its allowed

and i havent said, we havent lured on people, did i?[/b]
    I dont think anyone has said that they lure on yall also
    and i never said you said yall never lured on people

Well we had the king lure on us today... omg make new topic IJustWantYourDeath fast!!!

Banned

cookiecane! :wub:

Vandy i got a comment for you i havent seen some useless post/spams from u in a long time youre changed? nice :P
    (its not meant as a flame or anything, just good to see ya like that, if u get what i mean XD )

:wub:

cookiecane! :wub:[/b]
    :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Banned

Vandy doesn't do useless posts. You on the other hand just did.

Back to the topic, as I mentioned before, Sneaky has been doing this for a long time. He logs on his noob priest, lures on people, and 4 stones them. These are not ordinary players. These are players in the higher brackets, as far as levels are concerned

If tioc forums were still up, I would show you snapshots of how he was bragging about 4 stonning a lvl 75 rogue 6 times in Felankor cave.

This was 12 months prior to "Windwalker and her clanmates" being lured on and "them taking revenge".

Nice excuse there though. 10 points for trying.

Banned

Moe its WindWaker :P

And eh, does sneaks have a priest? Oo

And im talking about girakon atm? so what do u mean wiht the 12 months thing?

buffer

Our clan wont lure on anyone anymore.

Your clan has lured on us quite a few times. I've been 4 stoned by 2 priests 2 times on a different TK. I'm sure those members lured those Dark Stones because they were exped by your clan, something people call karma.
    You didn't quit, I kicked you because you never played, don't twist shit around since you suck at leveling.
    And you, don't be such a sorryass since I declined your application to rejoin Honor last month, we've outdamaged Fierce on bosses so many times I can't even count.
    I talked to my members, and anymore videos or screenshots taken of luring will result with the member in question being kicked from the clan.[/b]
    well gg bro u just officially lured on fierce 10 mins ago, then when u drained u n ur rogues i stopped tanking it, then woops someone lure it to town!!!! weeeeee u are offically kciked of ur clan?
    maybe not? cuz uf clan is just a lie, and ur just a kid.
    even a clannie of u likes to say that honor take EVERYYYYYYYYYY BOSS no matter what, shit when that guy talked he made me think about turks? he is probly anyways.

thx god
    As sneaks said we got it under control but if u would like to keep a 2 page topic of 1 lure out of the 94823430897508925 lures that happened in ko time your just as "pathetic" as you say we are[/b]
    2 pages isnt that much ? look at insanity clan topics, thats what we can call pathetic but anyways sneaks just lured on us, this is also pathetic

Our clan wont lure on anyone anymore.[/b]
    u better be clanless atm or ur lieing

Robokill

2 pages isnt that much ? look at insanity clan topics, thats what we can call pathetic but anyways sneaks just lured on us, this is also pathetic[/b]
    with all your shit talking about Fierce I don't see why it matters if he lures on your high and mighty clan

with all your shit talking about Fierce I don't see why it matters if he lures on your high and mighty clan[/b]
    hmm explain what ur meaning via pms cuz fierce is my clan so why would i talk shit over my clan n friends?
    and where did i do?
    also is it a good excuse to lure on people?

this is why u wear transcroll while doing bosses...[/b]
    Ya, so you can lose exp and 400k !

Ya, so you can lose exp and 400k ![/b]
    +1 (Happened to me already, sent support ticket and guess what...haha) :P

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast