Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WHY WE CAN'T SPEAK OUT?

This is a discussion on WHY WE CAN'T SPEAK OUT? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some people need to breathe more outside and get off of their 'computer lives'. If you need pussy, jus call ...
Page: 2

Thyss

Some people need to breathe more outside and get off of their 'computer lives'. If you need pussy, jus call me i can order you some. Paypal or WU accepted.[/b]
    Look kid...I am sure you are feeling great right now just because you just
    posted this "sooo funny" add. If thats the best you can do...dude...I am really
    sorry. I am sure your mom wouldn't like to know that you've been offering her
    "private parts" (with all the respect, off course!) in the internet.

Anyway...thanks for passing by and I hope next time you will be even smarter...

Thyss

I read the topic - i dont believe rag had a keylogger, i think its blatently obvious what happened in this case - TMS probably did the hacking OR at very least lied about the security of the account.

The thing is here - what can anyone do? Its shit that society is full of people trying to make profits from others, YES IT IS STEALING and if i were a police officer i would have questioned TMS, he is clearly to blame.

Problem is im only a forum moderator - i do the best i can to make sure that threads stay constructive - it was just a shame the topic you made really good points in was hi-jacked by tez haters and little kids.

Hope this clears things up. If you want to discuss anything feel free to PM me. I might be able to help.[/b]
    Sure and I thank you for that man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12