Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

0000000's 1st pk movie Ares HD usko year 2007 winter

This is a discussion on 0000000's 1st pk movie Ares HD usko year 2007 winter within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sephiroth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5snqntwCjM This was one of the first pk videos i saw back in like 2005 or ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5snqntwCjM

This was one of the first pk videos i saw back in like 2005 or smth cant remember exact date, pretty sure its older then 00000
    Yeh, It's older then zero's video. There are more then 30+ video from Murtaza on Turkish forums.
    Abbafaber likes this.

WOW!

It's nice to see elkar here around. I miss the old days man, your videos were amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldwind View Post
    Yeh, It's older then zero's video. There are more then 30+ video from Murtaza on Turkish forums.
    But he was better in minor combo at usko,i watched so much videos before him but they arent pro players...they have pedal and full gear like beterrr,i can find beterrrs movie,he was using dual +10 shards before fire drake..

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    If my memory does not fail me, combo was discovered back in old MYKO days, just before USKO came to be. Its just that very few people knew about it. Pretty sure developers knew about this "animation cancel bug" but never actually did anything about it and let it be.

Maybe you ment that 411 was the first to make a PK movie which shows combo in it ?
    People were comboing before MYKO. It started on the original korean servers. I played MYKO early on and sins were already comboing... many of us who came to USKO already knew how to combo it was no secret. The top sins in Annihilation/WMD/ImmortalSouls/FiRe could combo even in 2004. No one invented minor heal combo, it just kinda evolved as peoples gear and level improved, a few of us were doing it half-assed at level 62 or so but it took a lot of hours practising to get it to a point where a sin could beat a level 65+ warrior, and really the pioneer on ares was Cardinal. We exchanged a lot of ideas on IRC and I just improved the system to what is in the video where it can beat a level70 warrior, which people didnt think was possible at that time.
    Abbafaber, erdo1990 and Dumar like this.

we cant know who discovered animation bug = r combo but absolutly zero was my best hero in usko about game playin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123