Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1st solo PK video

This is a discussion on 1st solo PK video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 960 heal is not worth spaming if mana is low, maybe 1920 but wasting time for 960, to me, is ...
Page: 2

960 heal is not worth spaming if mana is low, maybe 1920 but wasting time for 960, to me, is almost pointless.

And cava ur fps are shit! gg get some more computer memory. :P

And sneaky, soongpoo character wont recieve a 1900 spike unless maliced. Max 1200 (normal 850-900), bloody beast a bit less (550-650).

Sneakyyy

aha ok but still i was 61 as tank with 4.2k hp and all i had was buffs and 960 heal and all i used was that
    till i could earn a ms +7 then i went to bp and still used 960 heal

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

loose the matchless, get 1920 heal.

with a dd shield u dont need to slide, tank their asses , the combo is good tho.

cut the runing parts, or speed em up, and choose better pk scenes and battles, war is perfect scenario for recording imo, can get loads of kills :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

game camming in war is like, death for me. in cz when i gamecam fps drops to 7-8.. imagine war.. yikes. i probably can't even judgement then.

btw for most of the parts i WASN"t sliding! :lol: i was using w rr combo but fps is so low it just makes me look like i'm sliding! the part where i ran from those rogues because 2 sins were attacking me + 1 archer.. couldn't tank all 3... for warrio i ran cause of parasite.. i hate the low fps it makes w rr combo go horribly wrong

Originally posted by Dro

with a dd shield u dont need to slide, tank their asses , the combo is good tho. *

cut the runing parts, or speed em up, and choose better pk scenes and battles, war is perfect scenario for recording imo, can get loads of kills :P
    it's kinda a double whammy when doing that though, if you lose machless and get 1920 then you would also have to lose malice if you want to keep 2kbuffs and party cure.

KENETHPL

I dont like your move. U all the time runing in cz, nothing more (1 ks :blink: ) U are angry when some1 is debuffing u, but u are doing this all the time. On this level i expect more then this :angry:

Originally posted by KENETHPL
    I dont like your move. U all the time runing in cz, nothing more (1 ks :blink: *) U are angry when some1 is debuffing u, but u are doing this all the time. On this level i expect more then this *:angry:
    Then why dont you offer to 1v1 him instead of talking shit? He would own you. I think he was never arngy about debuffs but sense he is a buffer its more annoying. If it wasent for his low fps I think the video would have looked better.

Also, if you knew the gear he uses you would know why he die somtimes.. its not easy being bp with that gear.

KENETHPL

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KENETHPL
    I dont like your move. U all the time runing in cz, nothing more (1 ks :blink: *) U are angry when some1 is debuffing u, but u are doing this all the time. On this level i expect more then this *:angry:
    Then why dont you offer to 1v1 him instead of talking shit? He would own you. I think he was never arngy about debuffs but sense he is a buffer its more annoying. If it wasent for his low fps I think the video would have looked better.

Also, if you knew the gear he uses you would know why he die somtimes.. its not easy being bp with that gear.[/b]
    I know that hi would own me. I cant win with him cuz he have 70 lvl, 2k hp buff, heal + pots and he can malic me. I think that he can show us much more realy realy GOOD PK better then this -> that why I said "I dont like your move" i was disapointed

Originally posted by KENETHPL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KENETHPL)</div>
    Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies@
    <!--QuoteBegin-KENETHPL

Also, if you knew the gear he uses you would know why he die somtimes.. its not easy being bp with that gear.
    I know that hi would own me. I cant win with him cuz he have 70 lvl, 2k hp buff, heal + pots and he can malic me. I think that he can show us much more realy realy GOOD PK better then this -> that why I said "I dont like your move" i was disapointed [/b]
    i would love to but with my fps its really hard :P but ty for your opinions anyway. i'm only using game cam next time when i get a 1B ram h43r:

h0ly

nice movie.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

with a dd shield u dont need to slide, tank their asses , the combo is good tho. *

it's kinda a double whammy when doing that though, if you lose machless and get 1920 then you would also have to lose malice if you want to keep 2kbuffs and party cure.[/b]
    oh right... uhm. Lose the 2k buff and get subside , cheap mofo, time to buy scrolls a.q

Cut3

nice movie.. good music
    i wanna learn that do u have DD at 1vs1 ?

why u bump this month old movie :P

n yea i have dd..

Cut3

i have just seen it
    and i towned cause u know i m a sin..
    i can t carry that much pots
    btw thx for the fight..

( and i still don t have any sword def item : )

when ever i try to download sumthin on file front i get this

can some help me here i dont se hte thing that says ActivateX control

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast