Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48

2 Archer PK videos from OldSchool KO

This is a discussion on 2 Archer PK videos from OldSchool KO within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't even understand how you do the click mouse thing,i always get interrupted with the casting failed xd Nice ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Gangsta1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    796

    Default

    I don't even understand how you do the click mouse thing,i always get interrupted with the casting failed xd

    Nice archer skilzz ;o

  2. #17
    #1 archer broooooooo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    191

    Default

    i wish i was fighting who you were fighting o.o they just stood still lol. but damn i saw a 396 damage from 1 arrow during an arrow shower you hit em hard as hell

    wish it was more than you fighting the same 3-4 people though.

  3. #18
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    FAK KLEMEN TBL KOXP

    P.S sheldon secretly has sex with me =x fak not a secret no more cuz i said it

    Ugh btw, i cant play EUKO.. sux rofl faking US ip ban, only way is i use proxy or VPN >.< seems i'll be away from KO for a while, already been quit bout 2 months now

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tungusia
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    I think that comment is out of context >< Make a video please so I can learn from you, thank you

    Considering my combo I'm doing 3 combos actually. First one to VS warriors or sins is W with minor between, hard to do it on OSKO tho cause of low mana also my uniques sucked at the time I made videos. Second I use to vs archer is E combo and lastly click mouse combo which I use in CZ for better coordination. And E and click combo I timed them to maximum speed you can't rly do it faster without failing.

    you have no clue of comboing, each video comes your combo fails. To lose 4 k hp its not Pro, thats not happening to me.

    I have seen many videos of you, you just wanted publicity you even dont know secret tehiques of rogue-assassin.

    You can post as much as you want videos and write as much you want post of comboing but you are far a way from Pro, your just average player for me.

    I'm a usko player who is going to quit due high diference in items. And I wont plan to pay to the corrupted GM's even a 1$.

    Me and my friend we are making own private server on 1534 files, real usko capes. You might have chance to VS me there as special guest.

  5. #20
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RULERRR View Post
    you have no clue of comboing, each video comes your combo fails. To lose 4 k hp its not Pro, thats not happening to me.

    I have seen many videos of you, you just wanted publicity you even dont know secret tehiques of rogue-assassin.

    You can post as much as you want videos and write as much you want post of comboing but you are far a way from Pro, your just average player for me.

    I'm a usko player who is going to quit due high diference in items. And I wont plan to pay to the corrupted GM's even a 1$.

    Me and my friend we are making own private server on 1534 files, real usko capes. You might have chance to VS me there as special guest.
    Guess what mister. I didn't post this videos for people like you who have, daddy or mommy isues, or they have no life, or they are trying to burst their own ego or however make them feel more important by coming to other people topics and flame the shit out of them. But oh well, I hope one day things turn out well for you. I really wish you, to get better mister.

    As I stated in my topic I am willing to take usefull tips, like some people that has ethical behaviour on this forum stated and I appreciate it. However I did not request for useless flaming, since I don't even know you. You are also judging my skills on server which you haven't even been playing I assume? on osko you have 3k hp as rogue buffed on 1500 maybe more with better gear and warriors spamming you 600+ sins spiking 1k+ that doesn't give you much time to do miracles like you can on USKO.

    On related subject I'm thinking I must have had some contact with you in the past? Perhaps on some private server? Maybe pushed to hard on you in PK? Since nobody is diectly falming me for no reason and definetly nobody said I sux (if I'm wrong than you must have some problems with your selfesteem in real life that's why you try to be internet hooligan, am I wrong?), I know i'm not the best archer but I sure as hell don't suck, I also didn't call myself Pro like you're writing about it all the time. I'm just collecting tips cause I'm going to play EUKO and that database is different than the ones I am used to play from privates.

    anywayz good luck to you and your friend with your server, unfortunately I'm not going to pay a visit as "a special guest" because well...you know what they say..you don't feed the troll.

    Best of luck to you anyways !
    Last edited by SheldonCooper; 10-19-2011 at 02:35 PM.

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tungusia
    Posts
    66

    Default

    cause I would really like to start as archer on EUKO if combo will be working and no cooldowns.
    @SheldonCooper grow up man, only you and Alvananchel on usko forums ares cry cuz arrow shower cooldown, dont you think gona make archer stronger of all other char?and gona debalance classes,... that why mGame didnt makes changes @archer.

    Grrooowwww uuuuuupppppppp kiddo !

    and between every one knows me on PS but I wont post my name. I dont need publicity.

    Ok who am I? I'm >>> a SS, but unusual..

    Trautman: Company leader to identify Baker Team - Rambo, Messner, Ortega, Coletta, Jurgensen, Berry, Krakauer confirm! This is Colonel Trautman.
    Rambo: They're all gone Sir.
    Trautman: Not Berry, he made it.
    Rambo: Berry's gone too Sir. Got himself killed in 'Nam, didn't even know it. Cancer ate him down to the bone.
    Trautman: I'm sorry, I didn't know.
    Rambo: I'm the last one Sir.
    Last edited by RULERRR; 10-19-2011 at 06:03 PM.

  7. #22
    @ZOMBןΣ Senior Member LiaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    420

    Default

    nice skills on archer mode.

  8. #23
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    tnx liam

    going totaly ignore mode on that dude ruler from now on calling me kiddo i'm prolly older then him

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    good movie menz, best archer movie ive seen in a while. i think u have good control when u play archer as far as ur hp/mp. And ur combo dosnt fail.

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    tnx liam

    going totaly ignore mode on that dude ruler from now on calling me kiddo i'm prolly older then him
    Ignore ruler, hes just a babashopper. He playd koas and he donated shitload of money. He sucked wihtout hes 10k ap items lol. He shouldn talk at all

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tungusia
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Ignore ruler, hes just a babashopper. He playd koas and he donated shitload of money. He sucked wihtout hes 10k ap items lol. He shouldn talk at all
    lol hahah you got banned by Mike, you payd 130 $ and more for selfname dagger , 200 $ for BOC you are donator on every server n00b, your donator on sexyko, maxko you cant still find server which properly gona work assasin skill lvl 72 and 75, you never felt that skills, and you still searching for ...

    Blowme Look your banner your holding donators item

    you cant never own me, you BlowmE and Sheldon choise server same items same gear, both come vs me. to teach you sensitivity of minor combo ^^ ROFL ROFL Sheldon im 29y.old >> kiddo! DD

    Sheldon aj ne budi picketina u zivotu- noob si.

    Only Vangel owned me cuz he had better rings, I never payd on Koas, I had access to databases, I used Rols+5 , Vangel used Foverins+5 Vangel had 800+ more acc then me.
    Last edited by RULERRR; 10-20-2011 at 10:58 AM.

  12. #27
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RULERRR View Post
    lol hahah you got banned by Mike, you payd 130 $ and more for selfname dagger , 200 $ for BOC you are donator on every server n00b, your donator on sexyko, maxko you cant still find server which properly gona work assasin skill lvl 72 and 75, you never felt that skills, and you still searching for ...

    Blowme Look your banner your holding donators item

    you cant never own me, you BlowmE and Sheldon choise server same items same gear, both come vs me. to teach you sensitivity of minor combo ^^ ROFL ROFL Sheldon im 29y.old >> kiddo! DD

    Sheldon aj ne budi picketina u zivotu- noob si.

    Only Vangel owned me cuz he had better rings, I never payd on Koas, I had access to databases, I used Rols+5 , Vangel used Foverins+5 Vangel had 800+ more acc then me.
    29? very imature then, extremely per say. PM me when you got time to download sexyko we do VS sin vs sin shells and shards nothing else greetings

  13. #28
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    why do u ever bother answering him , dude he can't even troll , bump for one my favorite sins.


    ps: i didnt knew that superman was emo o,o.

  14. #29
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    why do u ever bother answering him , dude he can't even troll , bump for one my favorite sins.


    ps: i didnt knew that superman was emo o,o.
    haha lol PendexO, tnx for comment, sup mate? gonna stick usko or going euko?

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RULERRR View Post
    lol hahah you got banned by Mike, you payd 130 $ and more for selfname dagger , 200 $ for BOC you are donator on every server n00b, your donator on sexyko, maxko you cant still find server which properly gona work assasin skill lvl 72 and 75, you never felt that skills, and you still searching for ...

    Blowme Look your banner your holding donators item

    you cant never own me, you BlowmE and Sheldon choise server same items same gear, both come vs me. to teach you sensitivity of minor combo ^^ ROFL ROFL Sheldon im 29y.old >> kiddo! DD

    Sheldon aj ne budi picketina u zivotu- noob si.

    Only Vangel owned me cuz he had better rings, I never payd on Koas, I had access to databases, I used Rols+5 , Vangel used Foverins+5 Vangel had 800+ more acc then me.
    In what char did i have self name dagger? and where had i boc?. Learn some prober english. Yea im donator in maxko thats why i have donator tag in maxko. (not) I donated only 10 euros in sexyko. Wow im such a babashopper. And wtf are u talkin about crap? 75 and 72 skill? lol.The items in my signature i got . And ur calling me donator cause some ppl decided to give me that shit.And im 19 now, when i playd maxko i was 17. They didn accept any other payments than paypal. You need to be 18 to use paypal. So ur saying i donated there?O.o

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-GABaO-snE]BlowMe MaxKo Vs movie show - YouTube[/ame] in this movie u can see i have parts of donator stuff in maxko, cause i won them in events. rest i got eventually.

    I owned u already in koas, come to sexyko and we can vs with same items .. Or are u afraid?
    Last edited by johny; 10-20-2011 at 04:32 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •