Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

2 Heavy hitters on C-West Vsing

This is a discussion on 2 Heavy hitters on C-West Vsing within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can u seriously compare these 2? Seltun is decked out ps. i find vsing with the new weapons really cheap... ...
Page: 2

can u seriously compare these 2? Seltun is decked out

ps. i find vsing with the new weapons really cheap... it's all about chance which i hate[/b]

chance plays a part in everything.. you never know who you will randomly run into in CZ...all about chance... you dont know if an atross will get the last hit on you when fighting someone in bowl... its all chance.... you dont know if youre going to mess up your combo or not its all about chance. Dont blame the weapons, just go and get one for yourself. :P Its like saying someone who worked there ass off to 83 shouldnt use the skill they get because its so overpowerfull then the lvl 82&#39;s skills that he is fighting against... <_<.

OutlawDance

seltun is making sux combo huh?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

wow .. that was really retarded to fraps the verses that we had non-buff and post it .

but anyway since that guy forget to show you guys the other verses that we had I&#39;ll help him

and post it for him

Peace .

King0fKingZ

Almost all Turks are racist against English speaking people. And they make us hate them with all their cheating etc.[/b]
    you are not in the group of english speaking people, Mr retarded THIRTH lol
    cheating bla bla do you realize that turks have no access to c-west? and c-west have more cheaters as other servers
    huh 0_o? how this happened

every country have racists and retarded people and and I&#39;m sure you are one from your country

Hell_Angel

wow .. that was really retarded to fraps the verses that we had non-buff and post it .

but anyway since that guy forget to show you guys the other verses that we had I&#39;ll help him

and post it for him

Peace .[/b]
    notice how he wasn&#39;t the one to post the vids.... still imo the vs was kinda garbage :unsure:

all nations have retarded people. but turks have more then most. íts a fact. go look at nation IQ test scores, turkey is in the lower 10% of MEDCountries

King0fKingZ

all nations have retarded people. but turks have more then most. íts a fact. go look at nation IQ test scores, turkey is in the lower 10% of MEDCountries[/b]
    They have enought IQ to not use black people as slaves

THEY ARE HUMANS

Tsikis

tell me the song anyway :mellow:

THEY ARE HUMANS[/b]

+1000000000000000000

tell me the song anyway :mellow:[/b]

song name David Guetta - The World Is Mine

50% of the time when u pm a turk saying "english pls" they say fk mothrer sıster

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

i think the turkish kids make us hate them so much with their bad attitude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAVDxV3LQIU&fmt=22

Found link on youtube pretty gg vs&#39;s[/b]
    wow nebiros 8..cant even make 3 +7.

Did foxy lose everytime the nebiros went off?. and tell from the photos seltun lost pretty bad when it didnt. wierd how foxy wins 2 times with still half hp? but loses in otehrs somting happend

The guy who plays Seltun is an none combo shit. rashed. and he suck badly.

its comes to the point when he wins, when hes nebiros effect works, he got 1000 hp basic more, and hits 100 more on foxy screen. lol.

Just letting you all know, cus i find it intersting. Rashed is the same guy who bought Diablo from thats DB hacker. and now hes coming back one day, with 80, best items in the whole server. OKY.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

chance plays a part in everything.. you never know who you will randomly run into in CZ...all about chance... you dont know if an atross will get the last hit on you when fighting someone in bowl... its all chance.... you dont know if youre going to mess up your combo or not its all about chance. Dont blame the weapons, just go and get one for yourself. :P Its like saying someone who worked there ass off to 83 shouldnt use the skill they get because its so overpowerfull then the lvl 82&#39;s skills that he is fighting against... <_<.[/b]
    no I&#39;m just saying when u are 1 v 1 ing i don&#39;t wanna rely winning on chance, that&#39;s why when i&#39;m fire i know my limit, and i know who i will beat and who i can&#39;t beat (depending on the oppnents gear)

Banned

Do have to say that seltuns combo was pretty wiggity wack :S

THEY ARE HUMANS[/b]
    Correction : They didn&#39;t have enough IQ to conquor another continent, bribe black tribal leaders to pawn off their own ppl as slaves, and turn that hard work into the greatest economic society known to human existance.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast