Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

+21 shell anyone?

This is a discussion on +21 shell anyone? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Pollux holy shit this phantom... just wondering how much ppl pay to u ....to u talk with ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Pollux
    holy shit this phantom...
    just wondering how much ppl pay to u ....to u talk with urs 'friends GM" to unban ppl...cuz i never repply my ask of help...when u bored u just call ur friend GM ...to show to ur friends lol...this is a BULL SHIt...k2 corrupted
    Uhm it's not that rare Kotoko also appeared us when she ( I call her she because of the char ) was monitoring isiloon bug abusing. She also dropped couple rabbits for us, talked couple mins....no bribes what so ever in either way :P Well I think it was Tuna who wanted shard +12 but she didn't grant that wish :lol:

Doesn't make Will or Kotoko korrupted....and no we didn't ask or got any special treatment....exept Tuna ( again ) might have succested interacial sex to her...wich made her flee :blink:

MuDvAyNe

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    you'll never see them sneaking up on your leveling party.....

OMG AM I BEING RAIDED BY JESUS?!?!?!?!
    LMAO that cracked me up urun

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pollux
    holy shit this phantom...
    just wondering how much ppl pay to u ....to u talk with urs 'friends GM" to unban ppl...cuz i never repply my ask of help...when u bored u just call ur friend GM ...to show to ur friends lol...this is a BULL SHIt...k2 corrupted
    Uhm it's not that rare Kotoko also appeared us when she ( I call her she because of the char ) was monitoring isiloon bug abusing. She also dropped couple rabbits for us, talked couple mins....no bribes what so ever in either way :P Well I think it was Tuna who wanted shard +12 but she didn't grant that wish :lol:

Doesn't make Will or Kotoko korrupted....and no we didn't ask or got any special treatment....exept Tuna ( again ) might have succested interacial sex to her...wich made her flee :blink:[/b]
    heh yup we talk about things here and there and she drops by for a visit if she happens to be on the same server as we are sometimes. Or in her server checks if she sees a clanny she'll tell them hi, maybe ask them a question then she's off on her way

edited

Pollux

COOL <_<
    just calll GM and him come to give us some fun LOL
    very curious GM just run out with ur personal friends ....
    i dont think this is ethics....
    and i remember many CHEATERS....illegal ppl from this forum always running around...got ban/block...them talk with SUPER phantom and unbann next day...example Zaraki .... have a nice day too

TimtoN_

always wondered what those weapons are h43r:

DjKeViN2

event HACK GM plýs! lol

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by TimtoN_
    always wondered what those weapons are *h43r:
    King's sceptor

runordie

+8 hanguk sword? gyft pls

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ripper_of_romania)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TimtoN_
    King's sceptor[/b]
    any strong?

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by unclebubba76+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(unclebubba76)</div>
    Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TimtoN_

King's sceptor
    any strong?[/b]
    nope...just like capes..show-off..King's only

cRuX

Originally posted by Pollux
    COOL *<_< *
    just calll GM and him come to give us some fun *LOL *
    and i remember many CHEATERS....illegal ppl from this forum always running around...got ban/block...them talk with SUPER phantom and unbann next day...example Zaraki .... *have a nice day too
    You're a moron go back to your 3rd world country and beat off to pics of ronaldihno

JulioBR

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pollux
    COOL *<_< *
    and i remember many CHEATERS....illegal ppl from this forum always running around...got ban/block...them talk with SUPER phantom and unbann next day...example Zaraki .... *have a nice day too
    You're a moron go back to your 3rd world country and beat off to pics of ronaldihno[/b]
    What u r saying u stupid idiot? what his country did to you ? Fuking idiot kid.

thepriest1012005

thats cool but can only gm make +21 armor?

Pollux

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pollux
    COOL *<_< *
    You're a moron go back to your 3rd world country and beat off to pics of ronaldihno[/b]
    Oficial American Club membeer LOOOOOOOOOL STFU noob...ur just a simple kid...
    man go suck phantom's dick...the best thing u do ..... lol
    what's ur country !!?!?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast