Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

470 Dragon Box [100,000 NTT Points]

This is a discussion on 470 Dragon Box [100,000 NTT Points] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; damn, if i were u buddy i would go for uppgrading, u can make +10 items with those money XD ...
Page: 4

damn, if i were u buddy i would go for uppgrading, u can make +10 items with those money XD buy every +8/+9 item ingame and gogo uppg:P

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    None of my friends have never understood why people spend so much money on this rather dead game. Neither have I. People spend more money on KO than on any online game I've ever played, or that I've heard of. I don't know a single game where someone would buy something for 10k €, but that has happened multiple times in the past in USKO lol.
    People have definitely spent more than than on an online item. It's alot more common than you think... If you looked at the highest a virtual item ever sold for, it could be 100,000 or more I think... (an account fully geared for example)...

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    People have definitely spent more than than on an online item. It's alot more common than you think... If you looked at the highest a virtual item ever sold for, it could be 100,000 or more I think... (an account fully geared for example)...
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comme...3850_thoughts/

Sorry mate, but what a wasted money, i spent like 1000$ more of u and im on top 5 warriors in server =/

u spent arround 3k$ and got anything good, like 50-60 gbs on that video =/
    Last edited by m4tr3r0; 10-24-2015 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    Sorry mate, but what a wasted money, i spent like 1000$ more of u and im the most OP warrior in server =/

u spent arround 3k$ and got anything good, like 50-60 gbs on that video =/
    Maybe he doesnt have good items as yours, but as i see he is doin' it only for fun and trying to make his tweet channel more popular.He doesn't want to be the best archer wich isnt a bad thing hes got a lot of cash to do it, but its not my business.
    He could be the best geared char in that server if he 'd like to do the same as u said above and baba his char instead of to spend hundreds*thousands* kc's on dragon boxes and monster summon staffs.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    Maybe he doesnt have good items as yours, but as i see he is doin' it only for fun and trying to make his tweet channel more popular.He doesn't want to be the best archer wich isnt a bad thing hes got a lot of cash to do it, but its not my business.
    He could be the best geared char in that server if he 'd like to do the same as u said above and baba his char instead of to spend hundreds*thousands* kc's on dragon boxes and monster summon staffs.

Alex
    Well said.
    Also, 99% People in the server will dream to have the items I have on this char xD
    m4tr3r0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MHTV View Post
    Well said.
    Also, 99% People in the server will dream to have the items I have on this char xD
    is rich olympic?

Money becomes strangely abstract sometimes, I found a bug on an online gaming site, made over 200k euros and i suddenly didn't know what to spend it on, could have easily spent a portion of it on something like this if I had been playing KO at the time.

Purrminator Senior Member

I wish I had that kinda money to throw on ko, would be fun

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaker View Post
    Money becomes strangely abstract sometimes, I found a bug on an online gaming site, made over 200k euros and i suddenly didn't know what to spend it on, could have easily spent a portion of it on something like this if I had been playing KO at the time.

So to make it clear, you actually made 200k euro's by bugg abussing ? So that actually means some kind of scam and if the owner of that site would find out he could take you to court ?

So many people get worked up because of the money. Its very simple, this person has money to do this. Thats it.

Yo MHTV, do you also enjoy other aspects of the game ? Or is it mainly the thrill of killing a boss and maybe getting a big unique ?

Only thing I can say is that if you are trying to become popular and build a following this game might not be the right gateway. In any case, I believe that upgrading big items to +9 or even +10 might attract more attention.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    So to make it clear, you actually made 200k euro's by bugg abussing ? So that actually means some kind of scam and if the owner of that site would find out he could take you to court ?
    Hey mister policeman I don't want no trouble !!! haha sorry had to do this
    I'm sure he didn't make 200k euros out of anything unless he cheated at a LoL LAN ... 200 k euros i doubt any turks would even think to spent that much on a Char (Comparing this to Ko) .
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    So many people get worked up because of the money. Its very simple, this person has money to do this. Thats it.

Yo MHTV, do you also enjoy other aspects of the game ? Or is it mainly the thrill of killing a boss and maybe getting a big unique ?

Only thing I can say is that if you are trying to become popular and build a following this game might not be the right gateway. In any case, I believe that upgrading big items to +9 or even +10 might attract more attention.
    I did much PK as well but lately I'm exping to 83 / 1 so I only have time to do boss events..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by MHTV View Post

I didn't record all.
    GG i did about half of this and got as many UTC coupons as he did ;D

lol thats too much dude. anyways i m gonna try 200 monster staff things. will see that what will i get.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast