Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

4DupeWar vs Elleshar

This is a discussion on 4DupeWar vs Elleshar within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol the real DupeWar knew how to combo, play, heal, cure, duff, attack, support. This guy is shit. This is ...
Page: 6

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Lol the real DupeWar knew how to combo, play, heal, cure, duff, attack, support. This guy is shit. This is why, people, you should never ever buy a character.[/b]
    Unless you sell your character naked for $400+ bucks and your quitting KO and you really don't give a flying fuck about the corrupt game anymore.

D:

ILoveYouToo

in arena i would agree wit u cuz then ur both like aight lets go full out use all skillz. but when i i go to vs in cz i feel that duffing some1 is just kinda lame. and when u get duffed and run way away with ur shield on to cure it looks even more lame lols[/b]
    I am the exact opposite. In the arena i would say lets vs just tanking with pots or no heal or no duffs. In cz there are no rules and i go all out. With that being said nps don't mean much to me so i don't run unless i'm outnumbered.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

I am the exact opposite. In the arena i would say lets vs just tanking with pots or no heal or no duffs. In cz there are no rules and i go all out. With that being said nps don't mean much to me so i don't run unless i'm outnumbered.[/b]
    i dont run ever h34r:

thats what im sayin like half of the video is him using the speed of his horse just to GTFO so he can get fll hp

rofl , come`on quit ko u noobie :S

u sux very much im sure u dont even combo u just spam skill skill run run run!!! heal heal !!! "party chat: help me im in emc :/" skill skill KS!!!! OMG I OWNED HIM

i hate how those babashopers with 0 skills call them self best xD
    bp is the best class in usko for GG only not 10 years old kid who cant combo xD
    my 6 years old brother cant combo better than u lol

and at sleven07 +1

it shouldnt be duff vs duff in cz unless it was kids vs
    pro bps will stop to each others then start the vs w/o duff ofc

duffing and running when u get red balled is lame :lol: really

I didnt watch the whole movie it was... eh nvm i wont flame, all i want to ask is did he used combo at all? :S cmon its 2009 :blink:

lol that was lame.. srry but you suck.. most the ppl i know would of raped you after 30 sec of the vid playing... so its 15 sec of you presenting it and 15 sec where you get raped

kk this time i watch till the end. wanted to see it.

anyhow... you said you had 2.8k AP with the sword right??
    you didnt say that its with your str fabric set and lupus pendant lolllll...
    and its 2.7k and you have like 450 ac and 2.7k hp...

2k with the hammer and shield? idk why i saw 1k on the vid's SS...

so ya, its not only the skills, ur build SUCK also =P

i had 3.4k ap 1k ac 6-7k hp as FABRICS bp on ares

TOYSOLDIER_

ok man 5 pages of people telling how shitty you are point taken?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456