Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

4SL4NH4N vs F0under Clan in MAnes

This is a discussion on 4SL4NH4N vs F0under Clan in MAnes within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are you fcking kidding me :huh: I mean lol how can no1 see that hes not playing alone. Watch carefully ...
Page: 2

Are you fcking kidding me :huh:

I mean lol how can no1 see that hes not playing alone. Watch carefully as hes minor heal doesnt stop minwhile hes casting wolf and on skill bar 2 he has minor set on right click.Now logically if you`d have you left hand only on the keyboard you whoudnt be able to make that s r combo with only 1 hand,you do that with your both hands on the keyboard and probably another noob is right clicking your mouse.

pathetic.[/b]
    Maybe his baba musun is behind him pressing his minor heal keys?

(pause)

NOTTTTT!

Lol anyway, whats that song name I kinda liked it

Minor on right-click? Are you joking about that? Two times to click right mouse button to get 1 minor heal? How's called that program which you are using?

added: after watching vs with Hecan..... I think your combo is bad... skills fails alot :P

Banned

Minor on right-click? Are you joking about that? Two times to click right mouse button to get 1 minor heal? How's called that program which you are using?

added: after watching vs with Hecan..... I think your combo is bad... skills fails alot :P[/b]
    Hihihihihih

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12