Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

+8 Hammers

This is a discussion on +8 Hammers within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-0000000 ive tried all of them, smite +8 is best. emm... no not really. i ...
Page: 4

cRuX

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    ive tried all of them, smite +8 is best.
    emm... no not really. i prefer lycaon even +7 than smite +8. why? couse u can have xxxxhp and light mage will own you like a little kid. with lycaon hammer you got good resists that mean much more than some stupid 190 hp...[/b]
    You're right and Wrong...It depends on your other other items...what if you have Dual RoL...goblin pauld and pads....ur gonna get stunned like mad?...I like my smite+8...and when i use my lycaon+7...it's for the fire resist not lightning..right now i'm FP bp...with my smite i got 1.2k ap 1k ac and 4k hp... then when i go normal FP build...i got 5.6k hp and still 700ap...IMO smite>lycaon.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by thanatos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thanatos)</div>
    i would stick with lobo hammer.. seriously i think its the best.. and second comes lycaon , third is smite hammer

the rest are pure crap lol.. i mean seriously they suck

btw , as int priest u dont need to attack so why u need the ap of the smite hammer?[/b]
    You don't HAVE to attack no but it is always fun to surprise someone by killing them as an int. ANd It is really funny the # of people that will come up and attack me only to turn and run if I hit back :P

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

emm... no not really. i prefer lycaon even +7 than smite +8. why? couse u can have xxxxhp and light mage will own you like a little kid. with lycaon hammer you got good resists that mean much more than some stupid 190 hp...
    You're right and Wrong...It depends on your other other items...what if you have Dual RoL...goblin pauld and pads....ur gonna get stunned like mad?...I like my smite+8...and when i use my lycaon+7...it's for the fire resist not lightning..right now i'm FP bp...with my smite i got 1.2k ap 1k ac and 4k hp... then when i go normal FP build...i got 5.6k hp and still 700ap...IMO smite>lycaon.[/b]
    Well I like to use one in each hand to kill trolls some times hehehe just for fun :P With my str chitins on of course.

Kailean

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

emm... no not really. i prefer lycaon even +7 than smite +8. why? couse u can have xxxxhp and light mage will own you like a little kid. with lycaon hammer you got good resists that mean much more than some stupid 190 hp...
    You're right and Wrong...It depends on your other other items...what if you have Dual RoL...goblin pauld and pads....ur gonna get stunned like mad?...I like my smite+8...and when i use my lycaon+7...it's for the fire resist not lightning..right now i'm FP bp...with my smite i got 1.2k ap 1k ac and 4k hp... then when i go normal FP build...i got 5.6k hp and still 700ap...IMO smite>lycaon.[/b]
    i was right^^ i said "you can have..." :P
    but i prefer lycaon than smite ^^
    btw, fp build and 5,6k hp? unbuffed or buffed? im a chitin and with undying i have 5,3k hp(dual rings +6 hp B) :P , burned on +9 rest... :angry: )

Kailean

Originally posted by FusionX
    i would like a +8... :rollseyes:
    got mine +7 :wub:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234