Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
Like Tree10Likes

8 People Teaching How to Play The Priest

This is a discussion on 8 People Teaching How to Play The Priest within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ------------------------------------------ Yeah Right ! Mind and heart at war We're stuck at a steep slope One has to live it ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Cool 8 People Teaching How to Play The Priest


    ------------------------------------------
    Yeah Right !

    Mind and heart at war
    We're stuck at a steep slope
    One has to live it to know
    But there are many who advise

    I stopped and listened to my own self
    The most sincere, deepest feelings
    All of them have the same opinion
    Inside of me, most says 'Go'
    I listened to my heart, till the dawn
    'Erase' it said, 'Don't leave a trace'
    Who will the history books write about? Us?
    What an incompatible coupling choice.
    Yeah right! Me most special
    Yeah right! Me most beautiful
    Yeah right! I was your everything. Right
    Yeah right! You know-it-all
    Yeah right! You walk alone
    Yeah right! You were left behind, Right.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Waiting the excuses and lies .
    rdamas75 and Madrid like this.

  2. #2
    Warlord Senior Member TabbyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Please like if you agree with this execsuite comment that perfectly represents the English language.


    FUCK OFF WITH THESE VIDEOS.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    I didn't watch the movie but the music is kinda cool.
    Who is the singer?

    e// found her D:

  4. #4
    Senior Member Lokias's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in the tiki tiki tiki room..
    Posts
    184

    Default

    ho wan exp com tulk two mi

  5. #5
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    well it is not even funny anymore...
    Blower likes this.

  6. #6
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Please like if you agree with this execsuite comment that perfectly represents the English language.


    FUCK OFF WITH THESE VIDEOS.
    Hmm ok.....

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well it is not even funny anymore...
    Your ugly face already funny, never mind everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    I didn't watch the movie but the music is kinda cool.
    Who is the singer?

    e// found her D:
    Hande Yener .
    Last edited by MrRapist; 06-27-2013 at 01:33 PM.

  7. #7
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    awesome i enjoyed every sec
    rdamas75 and FeeLTheFire like this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member rdamas75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    625

    Default

    oh man this is going to make them cry even more
    FeeLTheFire and Madrid like this.

  9. #9
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    your not even that good of a priest and you own badfamily that bad i mean i know they are horrible but really that bad... lulz how the fuck can you be that bad

  10. #10
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    your not even that good of a priest and you own badfamily that bad i mean i know they are horrible but really that bad... lulz how the fuck can you be that bad
    Ya Ya Ya ! You know-it-all
    rdamas75 likes this.

  11. #11
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    Ya Ya Ya ! You know-it-all
    its sort of obvious everyone with skill quit cwest like 2 years ago no idea why you are bragging on this forums about killing some guys that don't even know how to play the game

  12. #12
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    its sort of obvious everyone with skill quit cwest like 2 years ago no idea why you are bragging on this forums about killing some guys that don't even know how to play the game
    Ya Ya Ya ! But there are many who advise.Come and teach me plz

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Feeling stop with these retarded movies. enough is enough. If i was to make movie and post here you all will quit cwest. Everyday I am raping Integrity ppl in cz. You made a movie pking against 2 mele Tannnaykill and DDuck? They play on old and have the balls to come back and fight even after they die..

    WHat do you guys do when you guys get raped? Either you quit after you die once or twice or? bring 2 party of nubs on full scroll and several cube mages.. ?? And spam abyss pots that hackers sell in mora?

    1) You play with big time well knwon scammers

    2) You have the balls to make a video playing with under geared people.

    Sigh man stop this crap or every time you come to cz you will quit

  14. #14
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Feeling stop with these retarded movies. enough is enough. If i was to make movie and post here you all will quit cwest. Everyday I am raping Integrity ppl in cz. You made a movie pking against 2 mele Tannnaykill and DDuck? They play on old and have the balls to come back and fight even after they die..

    WHat do you guys do when you guys get raped? Either you quit after you die once or twice or? bring 2 party of nubs on full scroll and several cube mages.. ?? And spam abyss pots that hackers sell in mora?

    1) You play with big time well knwon scammers

    2) You have the balls to make a video playing with under geared people.

    Sigh man stop this crap or every time you come to cz you will quit
    First Excuses .
    Riotes and atros enough for you.We got Restin this movie so we got 2 meles only .
    Everything finished and im playing with scammers hmm ok. Soul not, ok.
    Btw tanay is good rogue than you .
    And Your leader wanna see my skills without scrolls.I just wanted to post it .
    You guys will post crap movie We dont saying anything when we post some movie everyone getting mad? Hmm ok.
    Love you.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Lol to think CW was supposed to be the "English" server. People that play in that server cant even type proper english, which for some weird reason I find funny

    Ok, im done, you can continue. Sorry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Teach me how to play as a support mage!
    By Westside in forum Class Questions and Tips
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 12:03 AM
  2. how to build the most immortal int priest?
    By R3tAiL in forum Class Questions and Tips
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 01:01 PM
  3. Hiz teaches young players how to play rogue!!!111!
    By TripleOG4life in forum General Chat
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 03:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •