Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

9/11 video

This is a discussion on 9/11 video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And your pathetic for not knowing US history. Your so wrong I dont even want to bother correcting you, go ...
Page: 2

Infinity.be

And your pathetic for not knowing US history. Your so wrong I dont even want to bother correcting you, go read a text book.
    And you dont think we know about that? I turn on my tv everyday to find some US support group to help those in Africa... every single day I can see that its played on various channels.

If you would read up the history of these countrys you would understand that the reason they are in such a bad condition is because of stupid decisions made by their ancestors or their culture. It's sad those poor childeren have to suffer because of that.[/b]
    so continue to vote bush and i'll continue to laugh when i see number of died "soldier" of us army in Irak.

If you love your country and know his history why don't you go to Irak for honor.

if you want i can send you picture whats americans did in vietnam <_<

Pro Noob Senior Member The_Preist's Avatar

America invaded Afghanistan because of 9/11 not iraq. they invaded iraq because they had "weapons of mass destruction" that they never found. more american soldiers have died in iraq than all the people on 9/11.

B@RTOK

Infinity you are just wrong. Wars may happen in the world, but these were innocent lives that were lost. You can&#39;t tell me that this act of terrorism is completely justified. You think that american&#39;s cry over this, well of course they do lives were lost. You need to be more educated about this. Right now I should go up to your father and shoot him in the head, how would you feel? Would you cry? It&#39;s no different how the americans felt about 9/11. This was a completely unjustified action towards america. And there are other people in the world who suffer as well, we all know that. You are one of those stereo-type people that think all americans are bad/paki hating people. Whenever you speak about global events you should talk as if you are representing your contry. Do you think that what you just said was justified?

saltman_147

that is sad ...
    i do not think america is to blame for their status, the true colpruite is Omsa Bin allidin ( iam not sure how to spell his name ) he is just like "hitler" hitler and his NAZI organization wanted something and they convincied their people to do as they say, in this case Omsa gathered his fellow mislim brothers who were brain washed by his speaches saying i must defend our freedom with "violence". In a true muslim brother&#39;s case u are at most willing to help ur fellow brother BUT with limitaions thses limitation include harm to a another human being ... but not all holy books are followed as they seem to be written ...everyday innocent ppl are dieing , wemon are being raped , a child is getting abused , people are drinking n driving. this world isnt perfect as well as no1 said it is, but every rich man happens to think so.... 9/11 is just a example of wut this wrold is comming to ... misleaders never lead u anywhere. we are all just living in a cricle of a war amungst our selfs ....

im only 15 years old ... still a bit young if i say so my self =D
    thats my opnion on the wrold and 9/11

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

It&#39;s so funny to see all american cry. You just are all hypocryte.

You vote for president like bush who has attacked Irak and you cry when they attack you ?

Hey men look your history ! you attacked many, many countries and know you cry when they want vengeance ?

Vote for good president and you will have good desicion.

What are you doing in Irak atm ? can you explain that to me ? Oh yes but your president and television never lie and all irak people are terroriste , all must die and AMERICA will save the world one more time...

You are just patetic.[/b]
    Its people like you that really piss me off and im not lieing, i dont know how many posts ive gone through about things like this but goddamn people need to learn to shut the fuck up.

First you said its funny to see a cry and how we are hipocritical, wow why wouldnt i cry when one of the most important and influential landmarks of my country gets destroyed and thousands (2,976, including foreigners) of people die. you make it sound like we dont care anything about people in africa and asia dieing yet we have the highest amount of adopted children from all over the world, my cousins are from russia and were adopted at age 8 and before that they were almost like slaves sleeping out in the cold eating some straight up shit, and now they are happy to be with my family in america. I see the commercials on TV and see the faces of all who are dieing in other countries, and yes it makes me sad, but what am i supposed to do, go by myself and help them?? im pretty sure america contributes more to starving countries then anyone.

You say hey men look at your history, well im lookin and damn its lookin pretty good, you say we attacked many countries but the only wars we have ever been in are either rebellions or wars where the enemy attacks out home turf or our allies, in out history most of the time, even in WWII, we tried to stay neutral until the japanese bombed pearl harbor. O and i love how you think vengence in destroying an unarmed part of a country that takes some balls.

And then you tell us to vote for a good president, do you realize that some countries out there have no say in what they&#39;re government does?? I havnt liked bush from the getgo cause i never liked his propositions on things, and yea i think hes in Iraq to finish what his father started, and yea im glad saddam is dead with his connections to alqueda, o and we are in iraq now to try and setup a stable government if you didnt know, because bush was wrong and there were no weapons of mass destruction.

I agree with what bartok said

o and im only 17 this is how i feel about america and the world

PS: look at my sig

Tolek Banan

It&#39;s so funny to see all american cry. You just are all hypocryte.

You vote for president like bush who has attacked Irak and you cry when they attack you ?

Hey men look your history ! you attacked many, many countries and know you cry when they want vengeance ?

Vote for good president and you will have good desicion.

What are you doing in Irak atm ? can you explain that to me ? Oh yes but your president and television never lie and all irak people are terroriste , all must die and AMERICA will save the world one more time...

You are just patetic.[/b]

Enen though I am not an american citizen but I am so happy hearing that Iraqi ppl are dying, I am happy that some1 is cleaning this shit who lives in Iraq or arround.
    So perhaps my ppl have died during this war but I cant wait the time that u all in the middle east who are so fuken assholes will be destroyed. The day will come.
    Dont say that we all arent doing anything to hepl and so on, the history is standing at ur side.
    Look even on prosperity of, u do have nothing have to looking for food and any shelter, so keep ur fuken mouths locked

Ainelover

u alll need to study Pwner4Last and alligator etc, if u watch knews and have been in school u wud know that America prolly helps most countries, only when they do 1 bad thing u only focus on that, they give sooo much to africa etc, and if u go to iraq and ask the free people u&#39;ll hear that they are thankful american soldiers is there and help. but u guys just dont read outside the box

Enen though I am not an american citizen but I am so happy hearing that Iraqi ppl are dying, I am happy that some1 is cleaning this shit who lives in Iraq or arround.
    So perhaps my ppl have died during this war but I cant wait the time that u all in the middle east who are so fuken assholes will be destroyed. The day will come.
    Dont say that we all arent doing anything to hepl and so on, the history is standing at ur side.
    Look even on prosperity of, u do have nothing have to looking for food and any shelter, so keep ur fuken mouths locked[/b]
    are you hitler&#39;s grandson, you piece of shit?
    damn racist.. "cleaning".. omg you should clean your asshole and your damn brain of this racism.

and all other.. about "adopting children" etc.. ok its nice that this happens but in war your soldiers are most worse.
    they kill innocent ppl and in the end of the history, soldiers like this are "rare" but everyday i saw in news about this shit.

i remember one. a team rushed the house, in that a UNARMED guy sat on the ground. he was bleeding. one of the soldiers
    said:" he&#39;s alive" > the asshole of the group said :" not anymore" and MURDERED him..

or another one: a unit found a family.. killed all except the girl and little bit older brother (4-6 years old) and they fucked the
    girl and her brother had to watch.. and then they killed both.

now lets talk about "terrorism" like 9/11..

nvm, decided to edit this post not going to even bother.... all I gotta say is stop watching the news aligator cause it never says the good things, and the bad things are either false or completely exagerated.

Pwner4Last

u alll need to study Pwner4Last and alligator etc, if u watch knews and have been in school u wud know that America prolly helps most countries, only when they do 1 bad thing u only focus on that, they give sooo much to africa etc, and if u go to iraq and ask the free people u&#39;ll hear that they are thankful american soldiers is there and help. but u guys just dont read outside the box[/b]

Haha sure dude. rofl. I think you are one that has to read outside the box. fool

saltman_147

Look even on prosperity of, u do have nothing have to looking for food and any shelter, so keep ur fuken mouths locked[/b]
    wow ....u are soo messed ... go talk to a phycologist seriously!
    never thought people like u still existed... u have no sense of humanity

plz dont post back on to this topic ....

AnonBoarder

I don&#39;t have the time to read all of the replies to this Topic.

But i do have some comments to add.

First of all, if you are not sympathetic one bit about 9/11. You need to go check into some type of psychological institution. Many innocent lives were lost due to terrorist activity. If you are not from the Usa, then you won&#39;t have the heartbreaken feeling about what happened as much as people who are from the usa.

To those of you against President Bush, and the War in Iraq, you can go live on a Bermuda Island, and Create your own little straw hut and run things the way you want to run them. You should always support your President no matter what. Their job is extremely hard and tiring. And second of all, you must accept the fact that we invaded the Middle East. We have literally been at war in the M.E. for a long time. We are creating a better place for the Lives on many Iraqis. Taking down the insurgents and other terrorist, to create a stable and upheld police force and government for them.

Of course many lives are lost, but the is the fact of war. People die in War. You must Accept that, and it is extremly sad to hear about all the casualties. But do not come inside this Topic degrading the USA and the decsions that are made.

Thank for reading.
    Good-Day.

To those of you against President Bush, and the War in Iraq, you can go live on a Bermuda Island, and Create your own little straw hut and run things the way you want to run them.[/b]
    i wish that every fkin day.. forget about work for others, wake up @ 5.30 ( no more since i got fired Oo), no idiots as my boss, no computer, no tv.
    just have enough to survive, a girl.. or two..

damn the life could be so cool..

or the other style of live like paris hilton lol drink till everything want go back out of you (penis, alcohol)

AnonBoarder

i wish that every fkin day.. forget about work for others, wake up @ 5.30 ( no more since i got fired Oo), no idiots as my boss, no computer, no tv.
    just have enough to survive, a girl.. or two..

damn the life could be so cool..
    or the other style of live like paris hilton lol drink till everything want go back out of you (penis, alcohol)[/b]
    I wasn&#39;t seeking sarcasm as a reply.
    And just a note of it. You probably couldn&#39;t pay a girl to come to the island with you.

anyways. thnx to the guy, that had this pic as signature. saved it long times ago, because i knew 9/11 posts will come.

oh and anonboarder.. it wasnt "sarcasm" i was serious..

yea start to adopt children.. this numbers (in the pic) say enough about politic/army of the united states of america

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast