Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

:(

This is a discussion on :( within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He also dosent have AP scroll , so with AP scroll he should have 5k Ap , and this is ...
Page: 2

He also dosent have AP scroll , so with AP scroll he should have 5k Ap , and this is cant be...so stop be dumbass and shout like fags , and rofl you will trade your BOTH MOTORCYCLES for char in game ? you really pathtic ... and also if you will give him he will scam you

P.S about the priest with 5.5k Ap , nice proof , now all shut up and fuk this warrior ^^

N1GG4

ZZZZZZ stop belive this shit , i played private KO like 5months ago , i had best items +10 and +5 uniqes and had like 3.6k Ap so even with the best items in game he cant have this Ap... 100% fake !![/b]
    also u gotta remember private ko doesnt have master..... and to the person who ps'd the priest thats a horrible job btw u left the other 73 out for ur lvl

100% photoshop
    or he are duper with items +21 Rebith.
    and Uniques +5.
    and IIStunnerII you forget chenge the hp with photoshop :P[/b]
    thats the idea, if u notice hp is 0001 -.-

He also dosent have AP scroll , so with AP scroll he should have 5k Ap , and this is cant be...so stop be dumbass and shout like fags , and rofl you will trade your BOTH MOTORCYCLES for char in game ? you really pathtic ... and also if you will give him he will scam you

P.S about the priest with 5.5k Ap , nice proof , now all shut up and fuk this warrior ^^[/b]
    proof that i did it with paint and no need for ps yeah

also u gotta remember private ko doesnt have master..... and to the person who ps'd the priest thats a horrible job btw u left the other 73 out for ur lvl[/b]
    helloooooooooooo ur brain there with u? did u even notice the sarcasm showing i did it to proof how easy it is to do that shit

N1GG4

helloooooooooooo ur brain there with u? did u even notice the sarcasm showing i did it to proof how easy it is to do that shit[/b]
    and what im trying to say is compared to urs they did a better job cause yours didnt prove much since on the ap u left a space

well ya im not gonna spend hours doing some shit for pple to believe in ._.
    point is ksc or fake and even then ksc can be faked so u cant believe shit in this game until u see it ingame

N1GG4

or its a gm edited acc with gm edited items that actually give it that ap? rawrr

magnified

ZZZZZZ stop belive this shit , i played private KO like 5months ago , i had best items +10 and +5 uniqes and had like 3.6k Ap so even with the best items in game he cant have this Ap... 100% fake !![/b]
    you were most likely a rouge in private server... he is a warrior..

and its HeaveN, who the fuk knows...

you were most likely a rouge in private server... he is a warrior..
    and its HeaveN, who the fuk knows...[/b]
    i got a private server char too with +10 phoenix armors (like 50+ more ac a piece more than shell) and +5 uniques bla bla and it has about 3.2k ap 15xx ac and about 10k hp none masters but still even if it were mastered those stats are impossible. the only possible stats are the ap and ac and thats only if he has all +5 uniques and +10 armors and far ac :lol:

swishersticks

if he had +21 or +30 reb weapon his giga would shine more then that ....
    fake ftw ! you people are so gulible

RockHardKillah

warrior is jodie im guessing nigg has +9 giga +9/+10 shells he has 12k hp buffed

billytalent

P.S about the priest with 5.5k Ap , nice proof , now all shut up and fuk this warrior ^^[/b]
    dude now ur just retarded you call him pathetic because he wants to u his money how he wants too? (what are u his mom?) and u can't even spell pathetic and pally with 5.5k ap was cykasm notice how he said "i am cool too"?.

ILoveYouToo

You guys are thinking the wrong way, forget about his ap, look at his ac. No way in hell he can have that much Ac unbuffed. This is a priv server char with +5's and +9s and not even close to that ac, unbuffed. Althought he AP seems possible if he's using +10 weapon and +5 opals dr's, bos aos ect.

greishkan1

Look, im cool too!
    [/b]
    Rofl..hahahaa he painted hes lvl but forgot to paint that stats lvl xDxD

warrior is jodie im guessing nigg has +9 giga +9/+10 shells he has 12k hp buffed[/b]
    jodie is 80 that guy is 74 stoned..

Boyce

take a seat stoned
    fake i think,even if he was far wolfed his items would need to be +10 and uniqs +5, and hes only level 74 no wep enchants, nothing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12