Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Akara: Shivas 1 week later

This is a discussion on Akara: Shivas 1 week later within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh nvm then , but anyway you could make it 30-50MB , maybe even less instead 100MB , but nvm ...
Page: 2

RideOn

Oh nvm then , but anyway you could make it 30-50MB , maybe even less instead 100MB , but nvm if you'll try to learn the program , aint that hard.[/b]
    yup

CuriositY

ask him if you can go to arena with him for make 1v1 and you will be on the next movie h34r:[/b]
    I'll do it when I'll be level 60 !

Nice movie

P.S Esc suck badly lol

Nice movie, really good quality

Banned

it was ok for just the beggining of the server, i dont see how judge clan got owned, if your talking about in the begging of movie, i think it was a priest warrior and sin from judge agisnt 7?

when i was watching the movie it stoped and wouldnt let me watch anymore during a 1v1 in bowl, on top of left hill on HB side. weird

Took me 3 mins on ADSL -.-[/b]
    took me little over a minute

Banned

o btw , where was the 1v1 were i called u out and we fought at 6??? it is cause i beat u?? and dude my sharer isnt good at minor , 1v1 me for real beat 2/3 come any day ill 1v1 u any day stop bragging about killing my sharer and you got a good minor just need better potting then u will be good and morion:S runing zzz good job thou 9/10 video pk.... just missing the one part were i beat u.

Nice movie

P.S Esc suck badly lol[/b]
    lawl 1v1 plx?

RideOn

it was ok for just the beggining of the server, i dont see how judge clan got owned, if your talking about in the begging of movie, i think it was a priest warrior and sin from judge agisnt 7?

when i was watching the movie it stoped and wouldnt let me watch anymore during a 1v1 in bowl, on top of left hill on HB side. weird
    took me little over a minute[/b]
    did i say something about judge? so .. filefront is fuck up right now, use the rapidshare link

o btw , where was the 1v1 were i called u out and we fought at 6??? it is cause i beat u?? and dude my sharer isnt good at minor , 1v1 me for real beat 2/3 come any day ill 1v1 u any day stop bragging about killing my sharer and you got a good minor just need better potting then u will be good and morion:S runing zzz good job thou 9/10 video pk.... just missing the one part were i beat u.
    lawl 1v1 plx?[/b]

LMAO UR SHARER? HAHAHAHAHA NICE okok it was ur sharer GL, and u never beat me i didnt lose a vs on akara atm ;P, silverrhazee, goldenhazee were in my party and they can tell u i didnt lose a vs with u or anyone yesterday so plz newbie keep raiding xp spots for nps hahah loser

ABOUT THAT 1V1 LAWL it was the same words on letters when i beat u and u call me noob hahahhaha nice one , just discover it wasnt ur sharer , i was u losing with a unmastered rogue lvl 60 with cleaver+7 hahahhaa

Phace

perfect combo,

9/10 for sure <3

the music sucks though ;D

RideOn

perfect combo,

9/10 for sure <3

the music sucks though ;D[/b]
    Royksopp- Poor Leno T_T

not bad

lawl 1v1 plx?[/b]
    lol 1300ap vs 900 xD

Ill pm you when me i-net ready

RideOn

lol 1300ap vs 900 xD
    Ill pm you when me i-net ready [/b]
    the funny thing it that he never beat me xd jaujauja poor noob

Banned

see what i mean all talk , then 1v1 me?? wanna fucken 1v1 me or keep talking shit u fuk tard or gtfo , u guys are so fuken pussy gtfo 1v1 me for real or gtfo go suck a dick.

RideOn

see what i mean all talk , then 1v1 me?? wanna fucken 1v1 me or keep talking shit u fuk tard or gtfo , u guys are so fuken pussy gtfo 1v1 me for real or gtfo go suck a dick.[/b]
    stfu loser go keep raiding xp spot...with ur healer

Banned

oo and i got 2.5k hp and 1250 ap so gtfo ill still own u...oo and shivas i pawned u in A2 with 200 ac and 1200 hp good game learn to minor plx , move my hp plsss!!!

stfu loser go keep raiding xp spot...with ur healer[/b]
    so ur backing down from a 1v1?????

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast