Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Akara: Shivas 1 week later

This is a discussion on Akara: Shivas 1 week later within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did u see any warrior near us?, i dont think so.. maybe a warrior with stealh?[/b] hi, learn to read. ...
Page: 8

did u see any warrior near us?, i dont think so.. maybe a warrior with stealh?[/b]
    hi,

learn to read.

bye

oh yeah

i didnt bother dlin the vid

RideOn

hi,

learn to read.

bye

oh yeah

i didnt bother dlin the vid[/b]
    tonces pa que chucha respondes ya safa de aca xD

SexyMerchant

Nice video h34r:

Pd : Fea musica , El reggeaton la hace ! .

tonces pa que chucha respondes ya safa de aca xD[/b]

contesto solo para decir lo que he escuchado del versus mientras esc lo hacia, yo estaba en su party lvleando del otro lado de cz <_< lo escuche decir que un warrior se metio a darle uno o dos sd, no tengo prueba ni me importa nada de tu e-drama o lo que sea que esten ustedes intentando hacer u_u

didinino

yo nigga, give me dl link for this codec, i love the quality

btw nice video, ur skill bar is interesting

Trawma_35

nice movie 9/10 gg minor combo really <3

llJuanMall

nice movie man xD

RideOn

last lame thing ESC pmed me for vs i come and he come with his priest and warrior all was ok when he was redballing and the priest "Justin" healed him and malice me zzzzzz

Judge clan is a crap thats all and ty

i joined his vent and nonone of them came to my channel anyway seems like they r just noobs xD

Jay

NO WARRIOR dammmm hahahah guuud movie....

and damm too all the bitching by ESC, u lost dude.. not once, not twice but several times so shut ure trap and stop bitching in his topic

i admit i runned but i didnt know was a vs i was just testing u .... =O and u was frapping xD)i told u for letter i dont have master and i am using dual vlear 7 and set royal ) , i was watching a movie with deathwing when this happens :P sorry if i run but i never called it as vs btw my parthner jsut pwned u 10 minuts ago and yes i have more items than u , so does mean we cant make a vs now coz u got pwned by my parthner (little gay and no good minor combo) and the items pm me when if u want vs now or whenever u want ...i will frap it .......how i can make a vs when i make 500 or 400dmg and u are using minor combo xD ....

btw omfg esc cleaver 8 master and u lost wtf ... u are noob or shiavs is cheater :P whatever i dont care i didnt read all post :P

Peace all

SexyMerchant

Come on guys is nice video

Peace alL <3

NaidenZ

Lmao pwnt by your "bad sharer" again. ahahah. If you care so much about winning all your vs then don&#39;t let "sharers" on

Anyway gg movie g7 nice Minor ^^ im sure you will pwn with rogue also [/b]
    i don&#39;t care so much about vs right now because i&#39;m warrior again and don&#39;t have found a perfect combo for a warrior so the one who will lose this time maybe will be me XD just exping/lvling atm till i get a sexy combo for pwn everyone h34r:
    and i just got pwned by my sharer one time when he did vs with bloodlust hmm wait wait it wasnt my sharer <_< it was bluez >_<

NaidenZ

nice vdo very good quality
    dint like the music but its k
    and to idied if it really was ur sharer and if he doesnt know how to play a sin and he really sucks so much then tell him to stop challenging ppl for 1v1s otherwise u and ur char will b nothing more than a laughing stock[/b]
    that&#39;s true but what is the point of share then ? nobodies gonna accept that such of share
    look ok i&#39;ll share with you 50% 50% but as i&#39;m so pro then i&#39;ll able to make 1vs1 but as you are newbie then you will do exp ONLY XD?
    we all like to make 1vs1 , it&#39;s really funny and more funny when you beat to the oposite guy.
    to all those guys which i let play with my account if i didn&#39;t know them or if i didn&#39;t have idea if they are good or nubs to all of them i&#39;ve said : DON&#39;T MAKE 1VS1 with my account but they all did vs anyway YOU brian ( currently sharer of dangerduck if you are there you should know it XD i&#39;ve said it to you XD)
    that sharer if it&#39;s true he has a sharer or he&#39;s lying to get a excuse anyway he gonna do vs again unless he want a good reputation for his character

to g7 : amigo gogo find him and make 1vs1 you will rape him again for sure that is how his ego could go down so fast. if you dont want or you don&#39;t have time let me do it for you then !
    don&#39;t forget to fraps it too !

u have GG pc :P

G

dont fuck with my negro judgys !

puta de mierda negro <3

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast