Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Another Felix Movie

This is a discussion on Another Felix Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice to see me healing myself again...
Page: 3

morax

Nice to see me healing myself again

bleaF

wow i rly liked this movie ^_^

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    Dl :wub: *cant belive I was the first one to ever request your movies :lol: but damn im excited to see how this movie is.
    Why do you have me as your sig?

Really confussed :huh:

Ok how I can do R so fast is gonna be tough to explain but here I go.

As you can tell by my skill bar I am left handed so I go 6 to 1 if you ever watch how left handed people write with a pen they tend to crunch their hands over to advoid smudging, because I been using this "cramped" hand shape it means I do the R attack with my thumb. SO what happends is I can tap really fast, when I am running I do a trick Devile tought me which is hold W and tapp R so I keep following and when I catch up I then start getting a combo. Since ROFD I get many more fails when I get in to some fast pk so I try to slow myself down alot more but I tend to get carried away like cama says. With the minor combo in a 1 v 1 I do tend to do alot better as I only think about one target so more relaxed I supposed. I never really shown much of me doing 1 v 1 stuff as I feel embarried as I been slated for over 2 years for my combo which is why I make Felix more of a tanking rouge so I could make up for lack of attacking speed by being able to take alot more damage. When I do xp I am much more fluid and do a Skill back R combo as I can use the arrow key with my right hand, because of the way my left hand is on the key board makes a Skill W/S combo next to impossible.

Sorry to bable on about this thanks for the nice comments and yes I thought the music was so good I started making a movie because of the music. Linda how the OutKasteD one was born because of Iggy pops lust for life and how trainspotting opens up.

AlwaysSayDie

The reason I have "the" pic there is becuase I ss it myself. I asked babek for a sig but he included your name wich I didnt want to but he did. I can take it away if u want to.

Speed of Dark

nice movie, soon will be mine ^_^

Originally posted by Felix

so I go 6 to 1 ... *I do the R attack with my thumb. ... is hold W and tapp R

I am trying to picture this - the only finger I can think of for W is the small one - which I doubt is the correct one :unsure:

TimtoN_

nice vid felix

petsmar2

good job

bazerk|bazeeka

i should download soon spamming r is the coolesttttttttttt :P

Morghana

lol, I can see I use clan and ally chat too much, cus I´m talking all the time.

If u look at chat after 1 min running, u can see what I hate

Nice Video Felix, but u dont surprise us, we know u are the best.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    The reason I have "the" pic there is becuase I ss it myself. I asked babek for a sig but he included your name wich I didnt want to but he did. I can take it away if u want to.
    Oh I remember you was the guy in delos and the guy that wants me to make some DCZ movies with Tigan

bazerk|bazeeka

wat a beaudy

my boy _chronic_buds_ cannon'in it up phew phew

:pic:

wtf was that gay 1vs1 with mage ? -_- preist healing him while 1vs1 thats sad <_<

great vid felix

Crap!!! Terrible end same as combo... There was any 7x guy who you fought? :lol:

I believe gratis is 70+ isn't he

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast