Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

ardream bp pk vid

This is a discussion on ardream bp pk vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Whats the equip on that priest?...
Page: 2

venom

Whats the equip on that priest?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

....and u never win,....[/b]
    Well you can say what ever you want because you don't know me.

Lag0nx

Malice vs warrior is fair imo but thinking about DCZ it shouldn't be because warriors damage is like 300 and they cant kill shit ever..
    vs rogues i dont think malice is fair.

however very nice vid 7/10

Malice vs warrior is fair imo but thinking about DCZ it shouldn't be because warriors damage is like 300 and they cant kill shit ever..
    vs rogues i dont think malice is fair.

however very nice vid 7/10[/b]
    an average geared bp dies at the end of pierce, after spike and thrust..
    now u say its not fair...

and highly geared warriors own also in dcz.. just take a look in dlw topic

an average geared bp dies at the end of pierce, after spike and thrust..
    now u say its not fair...

and highly geared warriors own also in dcz.. just take a look in dlw topic[/b]
    yea but there are godly geared bp's too. But anyways that's a ronark dcz video so dunno then. Not gonna argue because it's just a matter of taste.

Cool

Good Movie =)

yea but there are godly geared bp's too. But anyways that's a ronark dcz video so dunno then. Not gonna argue because it's just a matter of taste.[/b]
    '
    It's not a matter of taste at all.. When a warrior is spamming you 400 and you're barely if even reaching 300 on skills, you call that fair? That's retarded.. Sure against rogues you dont need to malice usually but against warriors its a must or theres really no point in fighting them.. Unless its some nub war whos also doing 300- dmg...

'
    It's not a matter of taste at all.. When a warrior is spamming you 400 and you're barely if even reaching 300 on skills, you call that fair? That's retarded.. Sure against rogues you dont need to malice usually but against warriors its a must or theres really no point in fighting them.. Unless its some nub war whos also doing 300- dmg...[/b]
    If it's retarded I think I'm a retard then, what are you going to do about it?

Good movie, i really liked it! quest jewelry FTW -_-

Zxenke

As for the malicing in a 1v1 bit of this topic, you should always play to win. Malice, completely duff, whatever. Bps have those skills for a reason, no? No malice = no spike, kk? Gogo malice, 1920 heal, and slide them, lol.

Banned

gayDizzle - ronark's best dcz bp

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ummm ty, i no the music suxed so i dun care u can bltch all u want about that gear lol is following.

part of the movice = DD cap +3 (ronark server OMG impossible i no dun ask how i found a noob merch it for 5m... ) other wise its +8 str
    +8 paldron/ light talia
    +8 pads str
    +8 gloves str
    +8 boots str
    white dragon necklace +0 (need 1 more to make a +1)
    rest juss quest accesoires...
    and tota club +7, cuz cannot afford anything cuz ronark server

items never babashoped either

ac valky ftw

and DOL +4 ftw cuz need wait 2 get another trina b4 go +5 cuz cannot risk it

lol ty guys for the topics and yes ive been trying 2 not malice rouges in 1v1's as much, but have been forgetting 2 turn fraps on lately =.= cuz always forget 2 load it up, next i remember ty for all the topics

o and yes u really never see any ardream BP pk videos so i thought it would be different 2 post it,

and it was my 1st movie i ever made, ty for the comments

also i was wondering... if i get a ii +7.... that is 13 more ap.. any idea how much more damage i would do? lol, or if i try and get a hb +6, hb 6 would be better i no, but they 4 more xpensive

_random_

PLZ MORE BP VIDEOS PLS I LOVE THEM!!! WOOOOT

As for the malicing in a 1v1 bit of this topic, you should always play to win. Malice, completely duff, whatever. Bps have those skills for a reason, no? No malice = no spike, kk? Gogo malice, 1920 heal, and slide them, lol.[/b]
    lol

I guess I'll throw in my 2 cents. Using 1 debuff is ok in 1v1. Using malice, para and massive would just be asking for a town =D. And about warriors having shit attack in dcz. this is true, but it's still better than priest ones. With the same AP as a BP, a warrior can get 1200 def and 4k hp (talking about average people), so malice evens things out nicely.

Lol DD helm for 5m in merch? what a noob. good buy =D

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

lol

I guess I'll throw in my 2 cents. Using 1 debuff is ok in 1v1. Using malice, para and massive would just be asking for a town =D. And about warriors having shit attack in dcz. this is true, but it's still better than priest ones. With the same AP as a BP, a warrior can get 1200 def and 4k hp (talking about average people), so malice evens things out nicely.

Lol DD helm for 5m in merch? what a noob. good buy =D[/b]
    lol... was an EXTREMELY good buy

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast