Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ares PK Second movie l2ampage Bad Co Clan

This is a discussion on Ares PK Second movie l2ampage Bad Co Clan within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gg own , gg combo 9/10...
Page: 2

Banned

gg own , gg combo 9/10

disrespect

<3 the Music, pretty good I guess
    Not a big warrior fan.

Was worth watching.

i don&#39;t understand, why do you use /TOWM, i hate people who use /town

Banned

To bad no party pk with BC, such lovely clan.

Combo was real bad at times. (always failing), (i have this problem sometimes too :P)

SpinalTap

milkito, u say u hate /town?
    Hypothetically speaking, u mean to tell me that if ur all alone being chased by 30 humans, and get legcut/screamed/slowed or w/e, ur gunna just sit back and let urself get killed? If yes, thanks for the free np.

If you have the gear to tank 30+ people without a healer, then WoW, gift gear plx. As far as l2ampage is concerned, he is a purely str warrior. His resists suck a fat cock, and his hp/ac is mediocre. Beg to differ? He&#39;s using AoS3, 16/3 belt, 8/15str shells, oe+3 oe+2 (i forget the earrings), and rof&#39;s 0. He has an IB and IN to use, but the way he plays is to hurt ppl, not tank them(which is why he shud give me the IN and IB *cough cough*. For his style of play(dmg build), he does quite well. I wish I could change gear as fast as him.

xstep

7/10

DragonSan

i think this a great vid 10/10 i wish i could make a movie... o and loved the music btw xD

milkito, u say u hate /town?
    Hypothetically speaking, u mean to tell me that if ur all alone being chased by 30 humans, and get legcut/screamed/slowed or w/e, ur gunna just sit back and let urself get killed? If yes, thanks for the free np.

If you have the gear to tank 30+ people without a healer, then WoW, gift gear plx. As far as l2ampage is concerned, he is a purely str warrior. His resists suck a fat cock, and his hp/ac is mediocre. Beg to differ? He&#39;s using AoS3, 16/3 belt, 8/15str shells, oe+3 oe+2 (i forget the earrings), and rof&#39;s 0. He has an IB and IN to use, but the way he plays is to hurt ppl, not tank them(which is why he shud give me the IN and IB *cough cough*. For his style of play(dmg build), he does quite well. I wish I could change gear as fast as him.[/b]
    the movie was not against 30 persons, in the first part was only 2 warriors and wanted to press / town? the second time, only 2 warrior hit you and wanted to press /town?
    soo...!

FisherySociety

Nicely made video, next time let me know and hopefully I can join you. This is DrTwatWaffle, Id also like to vrs you sometime and you can put it in the video, well anyways ill cya later and nice job.

misterfrisco

Thanks for the replies guys :b when my warrior hits lvl 83, and i have ubber gear i will switch to HP build but for now this is what my warrior is made for and i wont change it cause this is how i make my money to get items. check it out. Solo Talos. http://files.filefront.com/l2ampage+VS+tal...;/fileinfo.html

Milkito
    As to regards to killing only 2 warriors, lol its close enought to do 1 vs 1 yet alone doing 1 VS 2 (against 2 decent lvl 81 warriors with very decent gear, their gear is almost the same as mine) I will sure enough load some PK vids with clan, if i run with one duffer healer forget it its a completely different story. Remember sins can Minor, Use light feet to run away, use magic shield and cure, they have the ability to recover fast and usually makes for an exiting video. Warriors are slow and cant get away so once your slowed your pretty much dead. I guessing milkito likes sins :b

Thanks for the replies guys :b when my warrior hits lvl 83, and i have ubber gear i will switch to HP build but for now this is what my warrior is made for and i wont change it cause this is how i make my money to get items. check it out. Solo Talos. http://files.filefront.com/l2ampage+VS+tal...;/fileinfo.html

Milkito
    As to regards to killing only 2 warriors, lol its close enought to do 1 vs 1 yet alone doing 1 VS 2 (against 2 decent lvl 81 warriors with very decent gear, their gear is almost the same as mine) I will sure enough load some PK vids with clan, if i run with one duffer healer forget it its a completely different story. Remember sins can Minor, Use light feet to run away, use magic shield and cure, they have the ability to recover fast and usually makes for an exiting video. Warriors are slow and cant get away so once your slowed your pretty much dead. I guessing milkito likes sins :b[/b]
    hahaha LOL then do not put the parts where you run,I dont know the opinion of others but I do not see very well, do not say you&#39;re bad with warrior,but you&#39;re not the best warrior :lol: :P but good job

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

im dling now. thank christ finally another 80+ warrior vid :P

ringos321

6.5/10

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

huge props for the second song i kept laughin cuz it reminded me of office space :P

u miss a combo every now and then but overall it was a cool video. i cant believe u get away on ares pking with ammy of str and a str belt thats fucking crazy i could never do that xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast