Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best Thing Ever HAppen To Me On KO

This is a discussion on Best Thing Ever HAppen To Me On KO within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gratz ^_^...
Page: 2

Hell_Rogue_Germany

gratz ^_^

Lag0nx

i made that flame sword thing +9 with no trina once,but it was still shit xD

Gratz on the making.

The best thing about this thread is that the person that made it is REALLY happy instead of duper that is finally "done" with his duping to +9

Karpsu

lol your epenis is growing arent you cool[/b]
    I suppose your wiener grows an inch or two every time you get to raid on someone's parade? And yes, I prolly am cooler, more popular, faster, stronger, smarter, funnier, better looking and more succesfull than you.

Everyone has to start somewhere :mellow:
    Gratz[/b]
    +1. You other guys are mean. Don&#39;t make me bump your first few threads tex, those were some sorry SS&#39;s. <3 <3

Banned

I suppose your wiener grows an inch or two every time you get to raid on someone&#39;s parade? And yes, I prolly am cooler, more popular, faster, stronger, smarter, funnier, better looking and more succesfull than you. [/b]
    +1 gay h34r:

saltman_147

gratz man!

u hould not have sold it. u should have kept it, knoing its a 100% ligit well atleast from my point of view =)

B@RTOK

Gratz man, and what&#39;s with the deal about using a trina with MUS, read the damn description. "Increases chances of using BLESSED UPGRADE SCROLL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12