Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

black_knight vs. f9devil

This is a discussion on black_knight vs. f9devil within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so when i`m winning with full duffed naked f9devil its couting as well in ur theory ?...
Page: 2

Hostibus

so when i`m winning with full duffed naked f9devil its couting as well in ur theory ?

MillionVoices

so when i`m winning with full duffed naked f9devil its couting as well in ur theory ?[/b]
    My thoery is that there is nothnig wrong with weapon defense. Its F9 fault for not using it. Who said F9 cant use spear def?
    giving an example of fully duffed is really stupid, because it has nothing to do with anything.

He won fair and square. No interfernces from other classes, like your bp example...
    Spear Def is part of the game, i see nothnig wrong with it.
    what people are doing are blaming items.

yea i died because you had an IN and IB, and i was wearing Quest belt lalal. Whose fault?

edit

p.s i didnt watch the vid.
    are you saying F9 wasnt using armors and was duffed?

Hostibus

not ... i`m just saying that using weapon defs is just lame and for sure its not fair ... its part of pk in cz ... not part of 1v1s - nobody is using weapons defs at 1v1s atm and the one who uses are just lames ... thats my opinion - its same as using cs/talia and both are lame ... same with acid pots and what about abyss waters ? everything is allowed for u ? well its ur opinion - i cant negiate it but mine is just difrent .. for me 1v1 = non wep def armors + all uniques u got + weapon that will be best ( including even shield for chitin bps or mages but not for warriors/sins )

RiseAgainst_

who cares, what he used 10 Wep Def or 1000 Wep Def.
    its not wrong or anything.

HE WON THE FIGHT. THATS all that MATTERS.

Congratulations To you.[/b]
    Or u r joking or U r nothing else but a 100% fukin noob.

I vote for the secodn option, noob.

Sustain

GJ you sure beat the noob f9.

0RC

f9devil u r my hero

don&#39;t care what the People say <3

Next time try with
    FP Spear 20 Helmet
    FP Spear 20 Gloves
    FP Spear 20 Boots
    Talia with 50 Spear Def
    Chitin Shield

basic 1000 dmg -> CS 500 dmg -> Talia 250 dmg -> Helmet 200 dmg -> Gloves 180 dmg -> Boots 162 dmg

nice from 1k dmg lol

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

My thoery is that there is nothnig wrong with weapon defense. Its F9 fault for not using it. Who said F9 cant use spear def?
    giving an example of fully duffed is really stupid, because it has nothing to do with anything.

He won fair and square. No interfernces from other classes, like your bp example...
    Spear Def is part of the game, i see nothnig wrong with it.
    what people are doing are blaming items.

yea i died because you had an IN and IB, and i was wearing Quest belt lalal. Whose fault?

edit

p.s i didnt watch the vid.
    are you saying F9 wasnt using armors and was duffed?[/b]
    jewels are different... rare item special defense gears have muuuuccch more spec. defense and are gay to use in 1v1 they arent fair

in pk be my guest use em all u want but with a 1v1 u are noob if u use em

Hostibus

yea but there are still noobs in that game and there always will be ;p so i think that we cant get a rid of sliders/wep def users/runners etc etc etc xD

Next time try with
    FP Spear 20 Helmet
    FP Spear 20 Gloves
    FP Spear 20 Boots
    Talia with 50 Spear Def
    Chitin Shield

basic 1000 dmg -> CS 500 dmg -> Talia 250 dmg -> Helmet 200 dmg -> Gloves 180 dmg -> Boots 162 dmg

nice from 1k dmg lol [/b]
    ive tried that its fun

C^^

Stfu guys

There is 3 people playing f9devil, you 1vs1 not the real owner. DOnt be happy you just 1vs1 against a noob

wow i beated a noob playing f9 im so happy :mellow: pathetic ..

Stfu guys

There is 3 people playing f9devil, you 1vs1 not the real owner. DOnt be happy you just 1vs1 against a noob

wow i beated a noob playing f9 im so happy :mellow: pathetic ..[/b]
    im not a noob... he was using IB IN and 3 pieces of +5/20 fp spearD LAWL

I had IN and skelly belt lol... and not even full shell 8

if i had used F9&#39;s spearD i would have won everytime lol 3 pieces of +5/20 chitin spearD

anyways if u want to 1v1 me find me in cz im not going to arena again cuz of this stupid bullshit

Hostibus

Stfu guys

wow i beated a noob playing f9 im so happy :mellow: pathetic ..[/b]
    hmm seems like smb didnt understand the point of the topic rotfl xD well yea hes such a noob he lost to smb with 60 spear def damn what a noob .. he was hitin him for 280-320 !! how could he lose !! such a noob ! :F :lol: :lol:

all CALAdmin had to do was not open his inventory and he would have gotten away with it xD

Hostibus

i`m not sure about that tho :P we can still see the dmg clearly ;p and 280-320 would be pretty wired :P

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast