Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

BlueDolly_vol1 Xigenon Dcz

This is a discussion on BlueDolly_vol1 Xigenon Dcz within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if u dont mind i rather start a rogue cause my combo is insane[/b] Go ahead B)...
Page: 5

pederpeder

if u dont mind i rather start a rogue cause my combo is insane[/b]
    Go ahead B)

kjetil

Go ahead B)[/b]
    yea :lol:

javonte999

ok i am cause i can get riich with them to cause that lvl 46 quest i,mma make +8 cleaves or +7 and sell dem

Olympicrogue

just lvl like hell

javonte999

imma try but right now for some reason t get into Xig

Banned

good movie..but you need to work on your cures :S

javonte999

no he need work on getting more kills and duffing more,and the rogues should be able to 1 or2 hit them duffed so....

Banned

1-hes int priest
    2 he NEEDS to work on his cures only everything else is fine..his duffing is fine..i played a debuffer BP in andream..i couldnt duff them because duff was canceld..whitch hapend to him..he/she did the best they could

javonte999

rofl omfg i had int before i duffed whole partys in leess than 30sec. ask anybody who pked with DDcup,and it wasnt his fault mostly the others shouldve took them humans out

Banned

what are you blabbing about?
    cz is diffrent from andream
    if you put your duffs off to close when there hitting you..it will most likely fail in andream

Banned

Its quite possible to cancell alot of priest skills if you are 1 good skilled rogue

Imagine 10-15 noobs all hitting you, You cant debuff that easy then, Always someone shuving their fucking shards up your arse. I think bluedolly did an amazing job keeping us alive, Which is hard enough when its that ammount of people hitting all the time cancelling every move, and no uniques

And no rogues cant hit them in 1-2 hits, wanna know why?, Spike takes 10 seconds to use right?, Other skills hit like shit debuff or not, In next movie we will have more view from melee sight

I am really really really getting tired of "zzz no combo", "zzzz more debuff" z"zzz rogues suck, they should be able to hit them 1 or 2 hits". WHICH I USUALLY DO. if I can use spike

And throughout the entire movie, I only minor heal, If you dont combo, you cant minor, the animation of skill has to dissapear before minor works (go logg on its true)

Dark rogue of chaos, Gl on xigenon, I'll most likely help you out as quick as I sort out my problems with k2 (Within this week). And the reason why ddcup debuffed entire parties was cause she had torment, You cannot debuff an entire party as quick as you are saying without debuff 8 people?, As well as healing your friends, cause once its that ammount of people (8man party as you say) attacking your melees no minor can heal them enough . spike is 500 + at least, 4 -5 rogues use that skill on your 1 melee?. Consider him gone once they all use their thrust at least.

Thanks for teh nice comments. For those of you with your retarded flames mainly the ones saying none combo'ed. Big tip Unless the one frapsing is the one comboing it will not be seen. I am 100% sure if you logg on cz, you wont be seeing ANYONE combo except yourself . I guess this fookin means that your the only one in your entire server comboing.

Banned

TehSheep Posted Today, 01:35 PM
    Its quite possible to cancell alot of priest skills if you are 1 good skilled rogue

Imagine 10-15 noobs all hitting you, You cant debuff that easy then, Always someone shuving their fucking shards up your arse. I think bluedolly did an amazing job keeping us alive, Which is hard enough when its that ammount of people hitting all the time cancelling every move, and no uniques

And no rogues cant hit them in 1-2 hits, wanna know why?, Spike takes 10 seconds to use right?, Other skills hit like shit debuff or not, In next movie we will have more view from melee sight

I am really really really getting tired of "zzz no combo", "zzzz more debuff" z"zzz rogues suck, they should be able to hit them 1 or 2 hits". WHICH I USUALLY DO. if I can use spike

And throughout the entire movie, I only minor heal, If you dont combo, you cant minor, the animation of skill has to dissapear before minor works (go logg on its true)

Thanks for teh nice comments. For those of you with your retarded flames mainly the ones saying none combo'ed. Big tip Unless the one frapsing is the one comboing it will not be seen. I am 100% sure if you logg on cz, you wont be seeing ANYONE combo except yourself . I guess this fookin means that your the only one in your entire server comboing.[/b]
    +1

pederpeder

good movie..but you need to work on your cures :S[/b]

Yeah but it's not that easy curing when i have one or two nubz to hold alive all the time xD

But sometimes i get debuffed and as you see it's bugged so its not easy to see that i am actually swbuffed. And if there arent that many rouge's i don't really need cure at first :lol:

But yea i can try work on my cures. Thanks for the tip.

pederpeder

rofl omfg i had int before i duffed whole partys in leess than 30sec. ask anybody who pked with DDcup,and it wasnt his fault mostly the others shouldve took them humans out[/b]
    Wow im glad we recruited you B)

Banned

He said the duffing was slow (Insult towards bluedolly)

I would really really really like to see you duff 8-10+ people while healing your 2 melees, using no torment

If you really mean you can duff that quick. You should start as priest and proove it

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast