Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Blueno vs BODYAHMET lvl 75 vs 80 +

This is a discussion on Blueno vs BODYAHMET lvl 75 vs 80 + within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who cares lol. Its just a game. Why are you so hung up on getting called a cheater. Just ask ...
Page: 3

misterfrisco

Who cares lol. Its just a game. Why are you so hung up on getting called a cheater. Just ask people for proof and if your legit they wont be able to post any pics videos or what ever to prove your a cheater.

Who cares lol. Its just a game. Why are you so hung up on getting called a cheater. Just ask people for proof and if your legit they wont be able to post any pics videos or what ever to prove your a cheater.[/b]
    They cant proove anything .. Tsikis is a legit ass mate..<3

Tsikis

They cant proove anything .. Tsikis is a legit ass mate..<3[/b]
    i love u jim <3

i love u jim <3[/b]
    Same lol :P .. Otherwhise i wouldn&#39;t support u :P ..

Hell_Angel

Im curious y u dont hp pot.... full mana is a waste as a rogue when u 1v1... and i do think that minor is a bit too fast but i personally dont have the best graphics card so i dont know the "full" limit the new minor

for the fact that he has full mana the whole time i would stay he doesn&#39;t tbl but it does seem fast for sum reason... dunno y

Im curious y u dont hp pot.... full mana is a waste as a rogue when u 1v1... and i do think that minor is a bit too fast but i personally dont have the best graphics card so i dont know the "full" limit the new minor

for the fact that he has full mana the whole time i would stay he doesn&#39;t tbl but it does seem fast for sum reason... dunno y[/b]
    Couse his hands rocks.! Trust me dude i wouldnt ever lied here..He is kinda legit

Just curious. Did you use some dagdef helmet? Why I ask? You beat him with 1/2 hp and I thought that Bodyahmet is a goodgun. Must vs you both

Tsikis

Just curious. Did you use some dagdef helmet? Why I ask? You beat him with 1/2 hp and I thought that Bodyahmet is a goodgun. Must vs you both [/b]
    lol??i dont have helmet dd anyway and i vs him with out helmet in onther vs

cRuX

Couse his hands rocks.! Trust me dude i wouldnt ever lied here..He is kinda legit [/b]
    His hand can&#39;t be any better than anyone elses..He puts his gloves on the same way.

Tsikis

His hand can&#39;t be any better than anyone elses..He puts his gloves on the same way.[/b]
    but why all says i use tbl?? if its the same....tell me

Omniscient

LOL, BODYAHMET is a macroed character... I know this because he started C-West the exact same time I did and macroed at skeletons in moradon where Saber Tooths now are. Of course, you won&#39;t believe me and you&#39;ll say nono you lie baba, but I know, so it&#39;s all good

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123