Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Boomsheeka Vol.2 (lvl 75bp Diez)

This is a discussion on Boomsheeka Vol.2 (lvl 75bp Diez) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no..i am form israel...
Page: 8

osepipi

no..i am form israel

Aba

yes bro...I was no good back when I was dcz...I was new to rogue and even new to the game in a sense and I didn't know anything about not supposed to use dd in 1v1, I barely knew not to illusion. However, does that mean that in the past 7 months I've been playing that I can't get better? If you want to question whether or not I'm any good ask the sins you think are the best..and see what they say about 1v1ing me. Ask undefined, dr4k0, felix, they will all tell you I am a legitimate player who plays to have fun, I wont use dd in 1v1 and I wont use it in cz unless I'm 2v1 or more in a tight spot. Also...I dont lose

Aba

And I bought URunFasterWithAKnife...not BeastFromTheEast :| baz what are you smoking

osepipi

i dwl ur pk movie ..maybe u r good but the best sin in dies cant be.

osepipi

the link not works..

Aba

I dont have a recent pk movie. DarkCrusade has clan pk movies that baz made (boom). But myself, no. Because for the longest time I didn't have a video editor and also I lag like crazy so it wouldn't be as impressive as it could be...but I am working on it ...

so wait, if I beat every sin in diez, I am not at least able to be considered the best? Even if they had better gear than ME? THE BABASHOP KING? :P get real bro...skill is skill...babashopping alone doesn't mean someone can't have skill.

osepipi

i know cause i got banned on my preist lvl 67 on logos for nothinand i buy my new items on my new DCZ char for real money...but this is the firsttime that i do it..causei dont want to leave the game ,tell me when u get osme vid ot show me .

nice vid - show the str bp power :P

The Prophet

Nice video baba, just have a question, what the title of the first rock song? I like it !

Thx

Inactive Member

WOLFMOTHER - joker and the thief

<3 fluppy

well x1x lets date back to wen i KICKED UR ASS ON khron
    xD im the best priest/rouge in dies ty
    x1x i want to 1v1 u again

osepipi

some one tell me that to x1x got 2600 ap with dagger so u can post here ur stats?

Inactive Member

some one tell me that to x1x got 2600 ap with dagger so u can post here ur stats?[/b]
    my stats? or x1x&#39;s?

osepipi

yours and x1x plz.

Inactive Member

2182ap 5489hp 868ac right now

in movie 2245ap 5091hp 828ac

GetRichOrDieTrying

bump lol

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast