Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BP vs. Talos

This is a discussion on BP vs. Talos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by whassup funny thing is that its only shai's clan mates saying good one shai, nice one xD ...
Page: 2

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by whassup
    funny thing is that its only shai's clan mates saying good one shai, nice one xD and who said anything about working hard? you say about ebayed items shai yet you got all your items from clan xD
    Oh wow, do I have another fanboy stalking me now? Better get in line behind the other 15, whomever you are. Anyways go work on your stupid sig.

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Dro
    every bp lvl72+ with average gear can do tk and talos with 1 1920 healer and massive, and before it runs out. As long as has helis of course, no shitty judgement *h43r:
    gogo restat to paper and show me how to take talos with 1 1920 healer. I tried it a month ago and talos critical combos too often. 5.8k hp + 3.4K+2.8k damage= need rezzer :wub:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I can sense these weren't the replies you were looking for... Oh, well.

KokoGG

:wub: :wub: gift soul pot :wub: :wub:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    every bp lvl72+ with average gear can do tk and talos with 1 1920 healer and massive, and before it runs out. As long as has helis of course, no shitty judgement *h43r:
    gogo restat to paper and show me how to take talos with 1 1920 healer. I tried it a month ago and talos critical combos too often. 5.8k hp + 3.4K+2.8k damage= need rezzer :wub:[/b]
    hey i didn't said what grade :P
    but as far as i remember, as fp bp at 72 with like 850 ac and 4.2k hp TK damage massived wasn't above 2600, and my items where not the greatest back then, pretty basic stuff. Talos was hitting arround 2200-2400 with criticals, so with a 1920 healer using a transformation scroll was failry doable. i also remember doing talos at 69 with like 800 ac as paper, with talia ofc, like 4.8k hp, but can't recall any damage above 3k, probably ur massive ran off or smthing. I remember that the highest TK was hitting me for was 3.6k unmassived. But FD made bosses harder so iono if as paper would hit that hard.

Banned Senior Member

It's always fun to see an int priest take em, Wex almost had TK down on Alexa back in KE till Knight of Moradon decided to KS it with their 3 parties they brought

Validating

(in FD) TK massived did almost 4k dmg to me no talia, just basic pyjamas usual for BP and ive never did Talos cause its usually dead till i can get to him from town :unsure:

Banned

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    gogo restat to paper and show me how to take talos with 1 1920 healer. I tried it a month ago and talos critical combos too often. 5.8k hp + 3.4K+2.8k damage= need rezzer :wub:[/b]
    i gave u a good reply

but also
    w0lf level 70 paper bp
    dual roc+0
    in
    dual we
    iron belt
    ms+8

took tk and talos with one 1920 healer and massive ... i tped him so i know for fact

so shai u can do it to man at ur level now

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Fluppy
    i did it before wolf :/
    I think fluppy did it before wolf on ares

Banned

Originally posted by Chabo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chabo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fluppy
    I think fluppy did it before wolf on ares[/b]
    ok well then on diez w0lf was 1st to do it since he was 1st 70 priest

KokoGG

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Chabo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fluppy

I think fluppy did it before wolf on ares
    ok well then on diez w0lf was 1st to do it since he was 1st 70 priest[/b]
    good point

in OLD OLD KO the first (NO emprire, just normal KO :lol: )

i Heal Dominus_aurora when he was only lvl65, and he kill talos with 2 1920 , ATTENTION JUST lvl65 -_-

BUT anyway is very nice see a Bp kill talos or TK, GJ Bro

kibal

Originally posted by Chabo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chabo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fluppy
    I think fluppy did it before wolf on ares[/b]
    there is a video? cose i saw fluppy killing tk but with 2 healers .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12