Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cardinal Short PK Vid

This is a discussion on Cardinal Short PK Vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice vid 8.5/10 gogogo make long vid. xD...
Page: 3

stephan000

nice vid 8.5/10

gogogo make long vid. xD

are you hawk from the ares server .. ?? and u are now in carnac west ?

Italus

good trailer but u still a bipolar

tekl2elite

It's not really a trailer, just a short pk video like how most of my videos will be since I have low capacity hard drive. Until I update my HD I wont have long videos

FisherySociety

I thought the video was nicely put together, although I did not like the spinning of the screen. However I did like the red effects and nice job on the ew raid. I found the video to be impressive even though it was short. Also after downloading from filefront the resolution of the video was very nice as well. Hopefully you can get your new hard drive soon and we can hope for a great full length video.

Italus

It's not really a trailer, just a short pk video like how most of my videos will be since I have low capacity hard drive. Until I update my HD I wont have long videos[/b]
    yo about ur quote of cirus ur rescue911 hehe well i remenber u few times i saw u cuz i sold my acc in ares to at march 2006 and my jewl to i sold my dual eme to cirus i use to vs cirus buddhasdream and my greek friends (somethingsmells, fastfingaz, trelamai (soulslayer), gorgora) im SiCoXiS i never win to cirus cuz i was lvl 65 with pro jewl but -1 rol and not shells and only mirage+8 but i was good sin i was top 20 of all ares in my lvl i used to vs to buddhasdream in hes rogue and beat him sometimes not in :wnedfactor:: or in NYchris and about Garret(bobert) for me he was the best sin in ares when hi vs ppl in somethingsmells acc, NYchris was pro to but he use to ks me all my kills but was funny haha. Pocho(buddhasdream) hes my real friend on the university :P hehe i was pro sin but with no lvl in ares and in Cwest i was a fully quest rogue with chitins+7 and cleaver +8 = dead 1 spike and 1 trust so i decided sold my acc cuz i never gonna get pro items thats why. Its good to remenber ppl from ares old school same like beny (outcontrol) hes lezzie from futis clan i remenber him to and beat him to :P maybe i start the new server but need have good clan at 1st for get good items :P
    The only person who now me from ares is Steven (robin) i sold him a elf belt in ares , 4nafdaz noob mage from ares, 4sabrina pro warrior from beramus (we use to play in the same cafenet long time ago).

pd : sry for my bad english :S

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123