Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Carnac West Integrity Clan PK Vol.2

This is a discussion on Carnac West Integrity Clan PK Vol.2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thats my warrrior, too bad it wasnt me playing on it :/...
Page: 3

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Thats my warrrior, too bad it wasnt me playing on it :/

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Thats my warrrior, too bad it wasnt me playing on it :/
    we still got that OogityBoogity guy to rape some bitches with

Banned Senior Member

40 seconds were enough to notice it's the WORST pk movie I've ever seen , no team work , no combo , I have no idea how you even play together , guess your items cover up for the lack of skill...

Banned Senior Member

Video was un interesting for a bunch of +9 noob babas running around with no coordination.

And integrity is a fail clan that supports THE BIGGEST scammer in cwest... Orazio is a scum bag

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Ey babanoob . i never need buy crap +9 +3 , for killing in cz. I can give you lessons on how to be a warrior , you do not know me, and believe me you are nothing for me .I criticize what I see, think I've ever done pk, against good party mage? ,The problem is that you have lousy debuffers and slow meles and only seek to justify their low skills , attacking the first player who crosses your .That just shows how incapable you are .Not go into more discussions with people who their only argument is to have good items. Learn to play, so you gain respect in cz, not spending thousands of dollars to make the ridiculous.
    1. None of my chars have had +9 items or +3 uniques 2. Im not a warrior so why the hell would I need lessons on playing a warrior from the biggest scrub on cwest. and yes i KNO who you are, you were in ESSENTIAL by far one of the worst pk clans around at the time. We had an alliance for felankor with you all, and afterwards we would go to CZ. ESSENTIAL always had like 2-3 parties at isiloon and felankor and you would proceed to get murdered by 1 Valiance party in CZ. Trust me I kno all I need to kno about you. Youve got NO room to be talkin about any other melee. You my friend are CERTIFIED trash

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoAuditore View Post
    1. None of my chars have had +9 items or +3 uniques 2. Im not a warrior so why the hell would I need lessons on playing a warrior from the biggest scrub on cwest. and yes i KNO who you are, you were in ESSENTIAL by far one of the worst pk clans around at the time. We had an alliance for felankor with you all, and afterwards we would go to CZ. ESSENTIAL always had like 2-3 parties at isiloon and felankor and you would proceed to get murdered by 1 Valiance party in CZ. Trust me I kno all I need to kno about you. Youve got NO room to be talkin about any other melee. You my friend are CERTIFIED trash
    Ahh Valiance was a GG clan. <3

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

What the hell is honestly ur problem he's just judging the video on what he has seen is it no allowed or what?
    Is this a boost to ur ego?
    jesus man.

essential was gg we did pts w ppl lvl65 and full olds and got alot of fun in cz killing lv83-9/3 so stfu and keep ur attention on ur fking video.

Newbie what you win in the game ? , Essential play without items , all know it , and we win kings ( I be king with this clan ) , we are in the top for a long time ( more than 2 year , before the guild disbanded ) , have the casttle for mounths and have fela and isi for long time , is true we ally with Valience for the fela but first we take isi and fela with vicarious , and when we try make ally for casttle with valience you could not get even 1 party .You talk shit about Essential but in essential we always play at a disadvantage and we took great fight and always won many nps .Recently before NewAge go to EUKO , we try ally with yours , win the first casttle , in the second time You invited us to their ventrilo, where were scammers had called paul and others, we ask you to pick it out, we would not share ventrilo with that kind of garbage you prefer your shit, and I broke the ally , and who won the next week? , NewAge .with chars with chitins +7, olds, and only one curse in all clan .We never bought chars with nps like you for try get the top , we dont make nps transfer ( it is rare now that gm ban npt, your clannies do not appear in the list of honor ) all know who log the chikens in the wars , but dont have evidence of that , We never allow a scammer in the clan .You are only noobs with items. and bad karma, for this reason necro stole you the gab+7 , sobrevuelo the imirs+3 and the gab , opti the uniques +3 ,and more and more examples , because you do not inspire respect .You have idiots and cowards , like ghostfarmer that in one latin forum , make accounts with other names to write shit , Dying of fear people know that is him , being such a coward to not sign what him , and denying it, when everyone knew that was him . That's the kind of ladybugs that you have in your clan.Before talking about me , looks kind of trash that you are . I do not tolerate scammers in my clan, or stupid people like that do you have in your clan. People know that I am a reliable trader, and those who are in my clan know that if they do something wrong, I will be the first to denounce them. I'm not a kid and I like things the right way.
    Most people I have in my clan, are old school, play before you knew KO existed . And we do it better than you and all your band of babanoobs.

This was NewAge when we played in CW .I Bulldestroyer II+8 , set krowaz+6 , jewels full str . Learn how to follow the target, and what is teamwork. For more $ you use, if you do not know how to play , not stop being noob .
    Last edited by Blanquita; 02-02-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Newbie what you win in the game ? , Essential play without items , all know it , and we win kings ( I be king with this clan ) , we are in the top for a long time ( more than 2 year , before the guild disbanded ) , have the casttle for mounths and have fela and isi for long time , is true we ally with Valience for the fela but first we take isi and fela with vicarious , and when we try make ally for casttle with valience you could not get even 1 party .You talk shit about Essential but in essential we always play at a disadvantage and we took great fight and always won many nps .Recently before NewAge go to EUKO , we try ally with yours , win the first casttle , in the second time You invited us to their ventrilo, where were scammers had called paul and others, we ask you to pick it out, we would not share ventrilo with that kind of garbage you prefer your shit, and I broke the ally , and who won the next week? , NewAge .with chars with chitins +7, olds, and only one curse in all clan .We never bought chars with nps like you for try get the top , we dont make nps transfer ( it is rare now that gm ban npt, your clannies do not appear in the list of honor ) all know who log the chikens in the wars , but dont have evidence of that , We never allow a scammer in the clan .You are only noobs with items. and bad karma, for this reason necro stole you the gab+7 , sobrevuelo the imirs+3 and the gab , opti the uniques +3 ,and more and more examples , because you do not inspire respect .You have idiots and cowards , like ghostfarmer that in one latin forum , make accounts with other names to write shit , Dying of fear people know that is him , being such a coward to not sign what him , and denying it, when everyone knew that was him . That's the kind of ladybugs that you have in your clan.Before talking about me , looks kind of trash that you are . I do not tolerate scammers in my clan, or stupid people like that do you have in your clan. People know that I am a reliable trader, and those who are in my clan know that if they do something wrong, I will be the first to denounce them. I'm not a kid and I like things the right way.
    Most people I have in my clan, are old school, play before you knew KO existed . And we do it better than you and all your band of babanoobs.
    This was NewAge when we played in CW .I Bulldestroyer II+8 , set krowaz+6 , jewels full str . Learn how to follow the target, and what is teamwork. For more $ you use, if you do not know how to play , not stop being noob .
    why do go there all the things u had done all with ally felankor and isi we farmer it as a clan no need for outsiders and csw we hold by ourself againts 5 clans oh i found this essential video great coordination diying

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    why do go there all the things u had done all with ally felankor and isi we farmer it as a clan no need for outsiders and csw we hold by ourself againts 5 clans oh i found this essential video lEdmondDantesl PK Video Part 2 - YouTube talking about coordination
    It's the same video he posted...

why do go there all the things u had done all with ally felankor and isi we farmer it as a clan no need for outsiders and csw we hold by ourself againts 5 clans oh i found this essential video
    and that argument is this? , I repeat what I say, Integrity is a clan of babanubs, full of scammers confirmed , confirmed cowards , and a lot downs and smelling farts.with unscrupulous people as a ghost, darkassesin and etc, etc and committing fouls in the game, as already mentioned in the previous post. I put names and things that you can not deny or defend . stay with this band of idiots .the end, if you have garbage in your clan, and not doing anything about it, you're just garbage. why no one respects you. for it people rob you, and nobody wants alliance with you.
    I latin player , of the oldest in the game , I know all Latinos, most of which are now in integrity, many of previous servers. And very well what I mean.

and yet we still on top of you... se feliz y di lo que te haga dormir mas tranquilo en las noches

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    and yet we still on top of you... se feliz y di lo que te haga dormir mas tranquilo en las noches
    Ok pero tú sabes la clase de basura que tienes y si la defiendes eres igual de basura.No digo más.

Little archer Senior Member

this is amazing.

noobos

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast