Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Carnac West SoulShot Movie 3

This is a discussion on Carnac West SoulShot Movie 3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; blaze wheres ur bro at? if jross had the items he would be 100% top5, hes a sick rogue...
Page: 11

magnified

blaze wheres ur bro at?
    if jross had the items he would be 100% top5, hes a sick rogue

CuriositY

You forgoted me guys lol :P

Banned

This is funny ^^, one jealous dude it's doing this on my movie he was spamming this ^^

I know who is that dude ^^ omg too funny see people doing that.. just cuz they're jealous or w/e :P :lol:[/b]
    id really liek too know how you came too the idea that im jelous ..... when i left this server after a month into the server:S,

emm , i know who i am aswell , your probably one of the most EGOTISTICAL rogues ive seen, you claim your all skils etc. when in fact your a shared account ,seems quite nice how you dont mention that part.

and majority of the people in this forum agree with me that you should vs some one better.

griff77

id really liek too know how you came too the idea that im jelous ..... when i left this server after a month into the server:S,

emm , i know who i am aswell , your probably one of the most EGOTISTICAL rogues ive seen, you claim your all skils etc. when in fact your a shared account ,seems quite nice how you dont mention that part.

and majority of the people in this forum agree with me that you should vs some one better.[/b]
    egotistical... lol dude soulshot is one of the most humble players in c west

if you wanna talk egotistical talk to some undezz

Banned

egotistical... lol dude soulshot is one of the most humble players in c west

if you wanna talk egotistical talk to some undezz[/b]

the guy is VAIN, ive not seen any of undes put 3 movies up or even one for Cwest,

he looks for complements from people hes vain , shallow and egotisical.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

bb,,,,,,anyone who puts up 3 movies of the same crap owning noobs and using dd in 1v1's and bragging bout he hes all skill with no gear...

knightkiller

bb,,,,,,anyone who puts up 3 movies of the same crap owning noobs and using dd in 1v1's and bragging bout he hes all skill with no gear...[/b]
    you're wrong dude... pay attetion to his vs he use FP helmet he just used on salmin on the last vs. I know him in the game he like play with ap and he doesn't like irons items. about 3 crap movies.. I heard different comment u talk like a jealous dude . if u got c-west u'll see that he's a different guys.. u're talking bs dude.. he doesn't make pk or vs with dd... he did it with salmin as far I know.
    and seantheshark: u show one picture that soulshot put .. someone jealous do that.. he didn't say that u did it..
    he doesn't want to answer inhere he got bored with some guys because some of u write totally bs.

he is a decent and humble person maybe no the best player but he is wellknow as good friend.

Banned

you're wrong dude... pay attetion to his vs he use FP helmet he just used on salmin on the last vs. I know him in the game he like play with ap and he doesn't like irons items. about 3 crap movies.. I heard different comment u talk like a jealous dude . if u got c-west u'll see that he's a different guys.. u're talking bs dude.. he doesn't make pk or vs with dd... he did it with salmin as far I know.
    and seantheshark: u show one picture that soulshot put .. someone jealous do that.. he didn't say that u did it..
    he doesn't want to answer inhere he got bored with some guys because some of u write totally bs.

he is a decent and humble person maybe no the best player but he is wellknow as good friend.[/b]

ive been C west , so has tankme , the guys an EGO! makes 3 vids for entertainment, i think not! and damn i think ive just lost I.Q trying too understand your poor attempt at english.

show one pic he put ? seanieeb is me on youtube dip shit , he was trying too insult me . please ban people that cant string together a sentence that actually makes sense.

i think you web translator isnt working knight.

advice for movie #4

1- 1v1 some1 with skills, im happy to vs you anytime i want to be famous in your movie too!
    2- dont complain about items, i see you selling alot more than u say in moradon

and 3- do some party pk, with your clan maybe.. coz those 1v1's that last to seconds that most people can 3-4 hit kill them are just lame..

but editing n music is good. bb -.-

well by seen those ppl 1v1s..

Cardinal
    Nati
    OutOfControl
    Salmin
    blaze (now he sucks was good 1 week ago)
    steven

. delte

OutOfControl

Top rogues:
    1.Stonecoldkillah
    2.Nati
    3.disturbedkillah
    4.steven
    5.cardinal

Top wariors:
    1.Icecoldkillah
    2.heartskillah
    3.pancho
    4.derek
    5.crazy/impacto

Top mages:
    1.System
    2.Oostrikefredom
    3.ObloodMon
    4/5: underzz mages

Top priests:
    1.Hezekly
    2.Palan
    3.killaheala
    4.DeathWarrant
    5.extremkillah

Top rogues:
    1.Stonecoldkillah
    2.Nati
    3.disturbedkillah
    4.steven
    5.cardinal

Top wariors:
    1.Icecoldkillah
    2.heartskillah
    3.pancho
    4.derek
    5.crazy/impacto

Top mages:
    1.System
    2.Oostrikefredom
    3.ObloodMon
    4/5: underzz mages

Top priests:
    1.Hezekly
    2.Palan
    3.killaheala
    4.DeathWarrant
    5.extremkillah[/b]
    I hope you mean as BP. I remember him in BDW as a support priest, fucking terrible, one of worst at the time i reckon.

Top priests:
    1.Hezleky[/b]
    hez is da shit :wub:
    one of the best priests eva

Top rogues:
    1.Stonecoldkillah
    2.Nati
    3.disturbedkillah
    4.steven
    5.cardinal

Top wariors:
    1.Icecoldkillah