Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By ISpitOnYourGrave
  • 2 Post By Kallop
  • 1 Post By BackItOff

Cartel Pk #KO4Fun #1

This is a discussion on Cartel Pk #KO4Fun #1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; enjoy credits for mosquito...
Page: 1

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Default Cartel Pk #KO4Fun #1

enjoy

credits for mosquito

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

GGG@!!!!!!

Could be just due to having new team members and stuff, but there's quite clearly some issues with players not exactly knowing what to do after the novas are on cooldown. Sort of disoriented, but I suppose that should work out with experience. Might cause some trouble in the long run though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Could be just due to having new team members and stuff, but there's quite clearly some issues with players not exactly knowing what to do after the novas are on cooldown. Sort of disoriented, but I suppose that should work out with experience. Might cause some trouble in the long run though.
    some of em were "new" with the version aswell ---> dane

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    some of em were "new" with the version aswell ---> dane
    Hey , i told you this is lvl 83 cap server this is new to me with almost everything , so dont judge .

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Not to mention the multitude of clips of Mosquito just running past people as other mages are staffing them and he isn't for no reason.

Also, is this supposed to be an impressive movie or just a compilation of clips of you guys nova'ing?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Not to mention the multitude of clips of Mosquito just running past people as other mages are staffing them and he isn't for no reason.

Also, is this supposed to be an impressive movie or just a compilation of clips of you guys nova'ing?
    Yeah, it sort of looks like people are listening to the commander, but completely turning off their brain in the process and forgetting about doing anything else besides what Dylan tells them to do.

the gm asked us to make a video of the santa event

I did fucked up several times by not staffing. But if Dylan says to run past peaple he clearly have a reason to do so. Goal of a mage party in that kind of server where there is 1k players in cz is to stick together, and by staffing peaple, it's just slowing you down and gets you behind everyone else, so your novas are late.. And without fire staff, there is basicly no reason to staff ppl, we're not melees, we hit top 400 on players that have 8k hp.

PS. I am mosquito.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEvil View Post
    I did fucked up several times by not staffing. But if Dylan says to run past peaple he clearly have a reason to do so.
    Then why isn't everyone doing it? Either way you frame this you guys have a disconnect: some people are staffing as you run before you nova and other people are just running and nova'ing.

I just wanna say to all who thinks hes the best ,
    You can **** a ***** .

best commander dylan

enjoyed last night's stream, especially dylan's rage gg
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.