Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

CIA.GOV TURKEY

This is a discussion on CIA.GOV TURKEY within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by blakcholesun Anyone with a brain can be your god , nice to sit alone infront of the ...
Page: 6

lThe_Bl

Originally posted by blakcholesun
    Anyone with a brain can be your god , nice to sit alone infront of the computer and curse all the world . *
    You so much love your people behind the computer screen , showing pictures of hitler behind your pc screen is nice and easy . *
    Do it in rabin squar and israel and lets see how swell you're going to be . *
    I've already been in some muslims big squars , you know what I did there ? you dont want to know . *
    I did it now its your turn computer coward . You know nothing so shut your mouth .
    of course i can show hitler pic cuz there're soem fukin idiot racist in forum who are useing joke muslim pics and u know who are they as me so stfu about that topic. if u want curse me about that topic u must curse them before me cuz my sig is just missile to that fuker racists. as i said just STFU. i love so much my people behind the com. screen and at least i dont whine on forums and dont defend the suker people with dont know anything behind the computer as u as. so my situation is better than of urs many times more. understand mr.best knower ? u say that i know nothing but trust me i know more much from u but i have got bad feature what is that i lose time with people who are noob like u.

ps: i'm changing my sig for now b-cuz somebody wants it from me. but şf those fuker racists will keep their racist sigs i'll put again it too if i'll have got ban.

it's justice for noobs like u..

blackholesun

Originally posted by lThe_Bl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lThe_Bl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-blakcholesun
    Anyone with a brain can be your god , nice to sit alone infront of the computer and curse all the world . *
    You so much love your people behind the computer screen , showing pictures of hitler behind your pc screen is nice and easy . *
    Do it in rabin squar and israel and lets see how swell you're going to be . *
    I've already been in some muslims big squars , you know what I did there ? you dont want to know . *
    I did it now its your turn computer coward . You know nothing so shut your mouth .
    of course i can show hitler pic cuz there're soem fukin idiot racist in forum who are useing joke muslim pics and u know who are they as me so stfu about that topic. if u want curse me about that topic u must curse them before me cuz my sig is just missile to that fuker racists. as i said just STFU. i love so much my people behind the com. screen and at least i dont whine on forums and dont defend the suker people with dont know anything behind the computer as u as. so my situation is better than of urs many times more. understand mr.best knower ? u say that i know nothing but trust me i know more much from u but i have got bad feature what is that i lose time with people who are noob like u.

ps: i'm changing my sig for now b-cuz somebody wants it from me. but şf those fuker racists will keep their racist sigs i'll put again it too if i'll have got ban.

it's justice for noobs like u..[/b]
    Believe me you wont show hitler xD there's a big difference between racist jokes and showing hitlers picture xD
    If you were wise you would've undertsnad it already , but you are a little kid behind the computer
    wich I can't understand his english clearly so you can't .
    Either way I know you dont have anything good to say so just dont , so many people made fun of my nation
    but mostly I dont care , now I do because you are saying crap .
    Nonetheless you still haven't found the reason you pissed me xD , not so wise ha lad ? xD

GodLike(Ares)

Originally posted by IntrepidTimorous+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IntrepidTimorous)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    real one: *

People * Turkey
    Population:
    70,413,958 (July 2006 est.)
    Age structure:
    0-14 years: 25.5% (male 9,133,226/female 8,800,070)
    15-64 years: 67.7% (male 24,218,277/female 23,456,761)
    65 years and over: 6.8% (male 2,198,073/female 2,607,551) (2006 est.)
    Median age:
    total: 28.1 years
    male: 27.9 years
    female: 28.3 years (2006 est.)
    Population growth rate:
    1.06% (2006 est.)

we cant do nothing.coz thats true :/
    Birth rate:
    16.62 births/1,000 population (2006 est.)
    Death rate:
    5.97 deaths/1,000 population (2006 est.)
    Net migration rate:
    0 migrant(s)/1,000 population (2006 est.)
    Sex ratio:
    at birth: 1.05 male(s)/female
    under 15 years: 1.04 male(s)/female
    15-64 years: 1.03 male(s)/female
    65 years and over: 0.84 male(s)/female
    total population: 1.02 male(s)/female (2006 est.)
    Infant mortality rate:
    total: 39.69 deaths/1,000 live births
    male: 43.27 deaths/1,000 live births
    female: 35.93 deaths/1,000 live births (2006 est.)
    Life expectancy at birth:
    total population: 72.62 years
    male: 70.18 years
    female: 75.18 years (2006 est.)
    Total fertility rate:
    1.92 children born/woman (2006 est.)
    HIV/AIDS - adult prevalence rate:
    less than 0.1% - note - no country specific models provided (2001 est.)
    HIV/AIDS - people living with HIV/AIDS:
    NA
    HIV/AIDS - deaths:
    NA
    Nationality:
    noun: Turk(s)
    adjective: Turkish
    Ethnic groups:
    Turkish 80%, Kurdish 20% (estimated)
    Religions:
    Muslim 99.8% (mostly Sunni), other 0.2% (mostly Christians and Jews)
    Languages:
    Turkish (official), Kurdish, Dimli (or Zaza), Azeri, Kabardian
    note: there is also a substantial Gagauz population in the Europe part of Turkey
    Literacy:
    definition: age 15 and over can read and write
    total population: 86.5%
    male: 94.3%
    female: 78.7% (2003 est.)
    This the true one ! :angry:[/b]

Kik0

It never ceases to amaze me how defensive turks are, pull the stick out your ass and laugh at yourself once in a while.

lThe_Bl

Originally posted by blackholesun

Believe me you wont show hitler xD there's a big difference between racist jokes and showing hitlers picture xD *
    If you were wise you would've undertsnad it already , but you are a little kid behind the computer
    wich I can't understand his english clearly so you can't . *
    Either way I know you dont have anything good to say so just dont , so many people made fun of my nation *
    but mostly I dont care , now I do because you are saying crap . *
    Nonetheless you still haven't found the reason you pissed me xD , not so wise ha lad ? xD
    yeah baba yeah call me later u r the best. always answering but all of empty. ur last msg shows u how u are noob and kid. so anyways i cant lose my time with u more i've spent already. DOT.

blackholesun

Originally posted by lThe_Bl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lThe_Bl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-blackholesun

Believe me you wont show hitler xD there's a big difference between racist jokes and showing hitlers picture xD *
    wich I can't understand his english clearly so you can't . *
    Either way I know you dont have anything good to say so just dont , so many people made fun of my nation *
    but mostly I dont care , now I do because you are saying crap . *
    yeah baba yeah call me later u r the best. always answering but all of empty. ur last msg shows u how u are noob and kid. so anyways i cant lose my time with u more i've spent already. DOT.[/b]
    xD

poiz3n

some1 cant add.. 25% no sex 25% never hear of 75% fantasise? 125%

Disgorge

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:wub: :wub: :wub:
    ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

:P :P :P
    B) B) B)

Originally posted by poiz3n
    some1 cant add.. *25% *no sex 25% never hear of *75% *fantasise? *125%

reason u bumped this ?

its couple weeks old and was jus big flame with turks argueing now they aren't here so yeah why bump it ?

3up

Originally posted by poiz3n
    some1 cant add.. *25% *no sex 25% never hear of *75% *fantasise? *125%
    Cough. Someone does not know what sarcasm is. :mellow:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456