Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

cooljacob pk movie

This is a discussion on cooljacob pk movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think we all know im the star of that movie. j/k... <3 clanny and great bp....
Page: 4

lorfindel

I think we all know im the star of that movie.

j/k...
    <3 clanny and great bp.

El_magico

lol. your clannie mainframe only pk&#39;s with duffers............[/b]
    ?? has that to do with anything? :/ i&#39;m not m4inframe, i&#39;m said its free for people to pk how they want, i just don&#39;t like it that way. But do what ya want ofc

?? has that to do with anything? :/ i&#39;m not m4inframe, i&#39;m said its free for people to pk how they want, i just don&#39;t like it that way. But do what ya want ofc[/b]
    ACTUALLY it seemed like u were calling us bad. Thats why i said Mainframe runs with debuffers, cause if u think we are bad running with them ur clanny does it to, so u would basically be calling ur clanny bad

BURN!

ACTUALLY it seemed like u were calling us bad. Thats why i said Mainframe runs with debuffers, cause if u think we are bad running with them ur clanny does it to, so u would basically be calling ur clanny bad

BURN![/b]
    true mainframe doesnt need duffer on me 2 hit kill

El_magico

BURN![/b]

Saying something doesn&#39;t need alot of skill doesn&#39;t mean your bad, it means persons without skill could do it to, and i thought i did complement you on your excellent combo and potting.

now theirs no need to say BURN!,, i just gave my fair opinion and criticism, if you can&#39;t handle that dont post your video.

godsonlypriest

plodez + lift + me vs orc nation pls ^^[/b]
    Um hello, TinkerbeII ur tank some <_<

Saying something doesn&#39;t need alot of skill doesn&#39;t mean your bad, it means persons without skill could do it to, and i thought i did complement you on your excellent combo and potting.

now theirs no need to say BURN! i just gave my fair opinion and criticism, if you can&#39;t handle that dont post your video.[/b]
    BURN!

FantasizeMe

come human side use 100 cures in less than an hour[/b]
    come orc side darling 100 cures is not enough... :P just imagine how many debuffers from your clan..<3 koa + from clan excalibrs with many bps duffers too.....if u play in turk time u will eat the duffs of rory papiq and many more :lol:

i can feel the pain in my ass when I get debuffed all the time coz cant afford scrolls lol..

Im glad NT is back ^^

i got called darling how cute

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Um hello, TinkerbeII ur tank some <_<[/b]

NO! Ý m bestest human tanxzors! :angry:

godsonlypriest

NO! Ý m bestest human tanxzors! :angry:[/b]
    Hmm maybe :P well im most innocent petite looking tank :lol:

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

?? has that to do with anything? :/ i&#39;m not m4inframe, i&#39;m said its free for people to pk how they want, i just don&#39;t like it that way. But do what ya want ofc[/b]
    Lift is like the only duffer in KOA lol.

in PK party 9-10 times we in a 2-4 man party vsing full party lvl 75-80 warriors, mages who TP ppl from danger and 2 INT priests healing and duffing. We are always out numbered.

In the party PK it was 8+ ppl vs us and one had at least malice, cooljacup was using buffs and he was our main healer and he still managed to tank all the warriros and cure and rebuff.

Like Jakey said MainFrame always runs with 2 priest or sometimes one if its NewDimension who is duffer now i beleive.

Some ppl dont like the way orcs PK using 2+ mages to ALWAYS tp ppl out when about to die but in party PK anything goes. If you choose to have UNDY to get the advantage of higher HP you run the risk of being parasited and taking longer to recover from it.

Everyone knows that you do whatever it takes to kill the healers/duffers in the party then mop up the rest beofre they town or get TP&#39;d. I get duffed 24/7 and slowed and that damn 80 ice mage skill but i dont whine about it. Or when ya get duffed then 4+ sins come from hiding and all spike you. Or blinded and duffed same time and all attack you, Or you 1v1 mage they start to loose and tp whole party and stun you. Or when you get iced ever 2 secs cure iced cure iced.

These are all stratorgies ppl use in game and orcs use more of these than humans cos most humans are noobs looking for free NP&#39;s running in big pack.

You have to pick who to kill first most ppl know who is hard to kill etc and u go for easier kills in party first to reduce numbners and therefore damage. paper BP almost always have UNDY so they get parasite. Warriors need malice/torment. Sins need either with scream or legcut or iced. mage dont need much cept GG&#39;s and ofc healer priest needs all duff and all party to attack cos no point attacking warriors with 10K HP getting full heals

mets7625

ybne :S didn&#39;t include me in PK video

but now since my account if effed up i dont think i&#39;ll ever rape with u guys again

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

ybne :S didn&#39;t include me in PK video

but now since my account if effed up i dont think i&#39;ll ever rape with u guys again [/b]

Peterson long time know see what happened bro we see you quit clan then dont hear from u.

godsonlypriest

cos no point attacking warriors with 10K HP getting full heals [/b]
    Oh you talking bout me again, stop it :Blushes:

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast