Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

:D

This is a discussion on :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; prolly he shouted something like germany fuked turkey on topic i say +1 to each pm'ers....
Page: 2

StunerKillah

prolly he shouted something like

germany fuked turkey

on topic

i say +1 to each pm'ers.

:S whats wrong with the world these days

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

dang ;:/ turkey lost:S aq
    i was like wtf it cant be happening again coal at 86 minute

Validating

prolly he shouted something like
    germany fuked turkey[/b]
    didnt it?

If u look properly most of the pms are asking where r u from and started screwing him. so i dont think he spammed anything. some of the pms are even just random screwing germany ppl.

i really have no idea why u guys wasting too much time for cutting a piece of SS and put it in here.

do you know how many turks live in germany? did u see wot happened after the game? there are some particular motherfukers [like you] are pushing ppl into madness. we have no clue why did he swear like this. maybe you shouted something maybe not... my point is, why the fuck did you start this topic? wot's your point? to make much more turkish hatred? if yes, go ahead and good luck.[/b]
    You stupid sensitive turk. Stop accusing out your ass, who's say his name not German and those PM's were random? Most likely is, we all know what a disgrace the turkish race is on this game. He started the topic, to make fun of your people for being so sad and sadistic over a game, either its football or knight online, turks always fail.

Racist about what? LOL, you fucking kidding? I guess all that he probably do was to celebrate his victory, since when has that been racist, nop, just the little Turkish kids getting angry again over a GAME. Man, all those ass hole racist faggot cunts in Germany right now who are celebrating!! Fuck, we should go sort them out.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

hah did you wrote something like

"germany - turkey = 3-2 haha" ?

Banned

Just SHOUT Germany , and all moradon Pming u : FUCK U ANNY lol .... SAD REALLY SAD

LEGO

I'm gonna try that right now

Nah was not me.. A friend took all this photos. Not trying to be racist but most of the pms are just turks asking are u germany? or germany ****..

Zindalzic

LEGOS = fag in real life :]

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

You stupid sensitive turk. Stop accusing out your ass, who's say his name not German and those PM's were random? Most likely is, we all know what a disgrace the turkish race is on this game. He started the topic, to make fun of your people for being so sad and sadistic over a game, either its football or knight online, turks always fail.

Racist about what? LOL, you fucking kidding? I guess all that he probably do was to celebrate his victory, since when has that been racist, nop, just the little Turkish kids getting angry again over a GAME. Man, all those ass hole racist faggot cunts in Germany right now who are celebrating!! Fuck, we should go sort them out.[/b]
    So, he can't protest a topic that insults his culture? What if you were black, would u appreciate me calling u a ****** and telling u to go back to the rice fields?? No, you wouldn't, so please don't be such a racist son of a bitch when it comes to turks.

Maybe the guy ingame wasn't being racist, but sure as hell you are the racist one here on this topic.

xstep

just lol <_<

You obviously know how fanatic are turkish people when it comes to competition, and you obviously touched those guy&#39;s dicks, they not just random pm&#39;s, you piss them off first and then show the answers?
    Go fuck yourself racist asshole. I hope you are not german, if so, you are a disgrace.[/b]
    kinda agreed.

still, what a disgrace these kids are ffs.. shame on them

lol O.o

did you like piss em off first? or did you just have a german IGN and they pmed you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast