Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

DaHaCKeR [Daironic] Pk Movie in Girakon Part one...

This is a discussion on DaHaCKeR [Daironic] Pk Movie in Girakon Part one... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually i have 2k ap....u had vs'ed me before, u should know my combo spd was same as urs. by ...
Page: 5

NaidenZ

actually i have 2k ap....u had vs'ed me before, u should know my combo spd was same as urs. by right he should've beaten MBZ but i guess its either 1) cause of hp build or 2) he fucked up or something.[/b]

this is why i chose rogue again xD

+9 for the song bro Lucky you :P

liquidkk

saying about urself that ur "best" in something is just stupid
    i can see u have decent combo and kinda stupid using dual minor when u dont have enough mana for it because u run out of mana many times and have like 1-2 with no mana
    sure ur lvl 70 with proberly very good gear compare to other girakon players so maybe u can tell about urself that ur the "strongest" rogue in girakon (i dont have an idea about other rogues there so whatever) but not the best

darkrouge4040

No hes "the best roque on grikon...lol...and that movie was horrific..not u specificly but just a combination of the music(worst music i've ever heard for a pk video), ur combo was ok but the most annoying thing in that movie was ur mana going to 0 over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and it just got old..but good job anyway

is he used dd helm for vs and spear boots?

UnnamedByMazek

noob with lvl 70 ;] skill 3/10, minor -9/10, lvl 10/10

NaidenZ

hes a good rogue like everyone

but not the best for sure

he havent nothing special

He is Vs'ing ppl that are like 65, etc. Play is lvl 65 and didnt use pauld, dont know what lvl he had when he Vs'ed Daoric,4Nismo is also around 65 donno what his lvl was there + he is geared =/[/b]
    from uniqs i had pp only and i was 67 lvl

and i liked movie maybe not best i've ever seen but its cool

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

LOL at this movie, rofl

U are lvl 70 with uber items,so ahrd to kill these newbies man,big up for ya self.. And ur combo, werı nıce, you are truely the best roque of knıght onlıne!!!

( wish u putted our vs from yesterday on it )

oh yeah,aswellas is 65,play is 65,poison is 69,daddycool is 68, Fair vs imo * cough *

NaidenZ

amigo you beat him ?

he got redbaled,we were vssing,, he did something like pot minor combo or i dunno what tha fuck he was doing,then a priest came,gave him 1920,and tehn they chased me for 10minutes,i got parasite,i cure but sc went down,BAM im dead.. GG player !!!

NaidenZ

you knew if the guy who was doing 1vs1 with you is the real dahacker? because as i know there are 2 players who play daironic the one is dahacker and the second guy i dont know

maybe you was doing 1v1 with the second guy

b0la told me it because he talked with dahacker in msn

i dunno who it was,he was lame chasing me with a priest and a rogue hoping for that 50 np he would get after i get fully debuffed, he sux ballz, like i said in the other topic, if this is teh real daahacker, he must be one of the noobest rogues in this game How in the world can someone MINOR but not combo ?? Where is the logics? please RETHINK, im not hating,he just sux and gets critisizm, altho i really really wanna know what the name of the songs were at daahacker logos pk movie 1

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast