Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

DeadlyKillah, Carnac West PK Trailer!

This is a discussion on DeadlyKillah, Carnac West PK Trailer! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pretty nice 7/10 :wub: i didn't really like the techno though.. i won't say to much i see what happens ...
Page: 5

Pretty nice 7/10 :wub:

i didn't really like the techno though.. i won't say to much i see what happens to people who post thier opinions lol.

ZieloN

lol baras is a lvl 68 assasin, shell set +7, quest jevels and mds +7... you didnt kill him on full hp

i did it naked only with +5 dd helmet

Banned

1/10 :/

Up for most afk rogue on exp parties

Nuttbuster

you know whats funny, half of these F*cking low lives that say movies suck, are the same ones that always die to better players that MAKE the movies. LOL. so instead of complaining about someones movie which was put time and effort into, why dont you stfu or quit this game cause we ALL know that you complainers have NO skill what so ever... and in your pitty defense, you bitch and complain about someone elses accomplishments and skill. so please, do us all a favor you... "complainers" and do not..comment on someone elses videos unless its a positive response... because the only thing your really accomplishing, is making yourself look like a jackass

you know whats funny, half of these F*cking low lives that say movies suck, are the same ones that always die to better players that MAKE the movies. LOL. so instead of complaining about someones movie which was put time and effort into, why dont you stfu or quit this game cause we ALL know that you complainers have NO skill what so ever... and in your pitty defense, you bitch and complain about someone elses accomplishments and skill. so please, do us all a favor you... "complainers" and do not..comment on someone elses videos unless its a positive response... because the only thing your really accomplishing, is making yourself look like a jackass[/b]

are you being serial?

The vid had a bunch of running and spike gangbanging, 2 medicore sped up 1v1s, and a techno soundtrack that doesnt appeal to alot of people. It had no editing, aside from 2 white flashes in the beggining, and the action sucked. He didnt even have to minor heal during the war, he just spiked and r'd. I dont know if that entertains you, but i wasnt impressed.

TopCat

Too much editting for my taste.. 6/10

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345