Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

DOG TURK KOXP TEAM

This is a discussion on DOG TURK KOXP TEAM within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dedem ananın amına 5 li ok çakayımda anandanda nefret et amk ibnesi oyun için vatanına sövüo :angry:...
Page: 3

MetalStyl3

Dedem ananın amına 5 li ok çakayımda anandanda nefret et amk ibnesi oyun için vatanına sövüo :angry:

HeyJude

UTAN LAN A:Q ŞEREFSIZI!!NIE CIKTIN LAN O DELIKTEN TURKUN YUZKARASI SIE AMK NANKOR SIKTIR GIT UTANDIGIN VATANDAN
    In this illustration, Mr. dwak is trying to clarify the sociological reasons why Dj_Dedem must leave his own country and wondering why he exited his mother's vagina with insults detailing Dj_dedem's romantic life.

I honestly hate this violent Turkish nationalism which cant put up anyone who criticise Turkey or Turkish people in any way, and makes its patients attack the critic without even thinking the reasons behind criticism let alone trying to solve them.

Nationalism = Retardation. Its a mental disease.

And besides Heyjude, the Turks posting in this topic make it even worse. Blame those people for the hate thorwards Turkey...

HeyJude

Yes, Turks who posted in this topic is another perfect example of similarity between Turks and Americans.

Cleatus

please stop, you're making boy george nervous.

wastyrx

[quote]U hate turks but u r using turkish word in u nick name.
    amele is a turkish word , dedem too
    can i say something in turkish to him ? pls pls :wub:
    a.q evLadı git biraz duvara sür kafanı ısınırda kan dolaşmaya başLar belKi
    Turk oLmaktan utanıyosan çıkmasaydın ananın amından .
    töbe töbe sinirden güLesim geLiyo kendi lafıma
    [quote]

ahahahha pwned

tolgahan

Originally posted by Shellshocked
    Funny enough, I don't search forums to see posts in other languages, and untill now I haven't seen any, hmm that must mean more people type Turkish than in other languages. And meaning other people do it doesn't mean you can. All I've seen is a few ignorant HYPOCRITES talking Turkish.
    I'm happy I make you mad, but the only one you should be mad at is yourself. Learn to type proper English, before that you have no right to call me dumb / stupid.
    There is no point, cause you're flaming is pretty poor. All you say is that you can do it because other people do the same, then you call me a retard.
    gg, please learn how to type and flame before you try your hand at posting again.
    if i know perfect english i dont make mistakes in my sentences n my english is not perfect.Its doesnt have to be perfect too.
    If u can understand my words n sentences thats enough for me
    And meaning other people do it doesn't mean you can
    i didnt mean it.I cant mean it.I shouldnt mean it.
    i said "i saw lots of post in other languages n never asked them why they wrote it"
    did u read it?i dont think so or u cant understand what u read.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123