Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Dolphin Massacre

This is a discussion on Dolphin Massacre within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some humans are born whiout a heart...
Page: 4

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Some humans are born whiout a heart

Here guys we have a perfect example of a greedy selfish asshole, Nothing here makes us god or w/e cuz if i was god i would make you starve in africa. but i agree that its ok to eat dolphins but i dont agree they way they get killed!!!
    and i think its unbelivable that you guys are missing that point-.- !!!!but listen carefully now!!!!

EAT DOLPHINS IF YOU HAVE TO BUT FOR FUCK SAKE KILL THEM IN A PAIN FREE WAY

i hope you see my point now!![/b]
    Apparently you can't read, I said twice it was inhumane and not sanitary the way they are killed.

FYI animals don't know greed or selfishness, your retarded if you think I treat humans the way I do my food.

Ripper_of_romania

Some humans are born whiout a heart[/b]
    actually i have a heart cuz if i didn't i wouldn't be alive atm and second i wouldn't have a gf :unsure:
    Srsly,i really don't see why u guys arguing over this issue...If they get killed well I really can live without them..

@bigjuicyboobies

Actually cannibals treat u as their food :unsure:

Who made that rule? Did you know pigs are actually pretty smart for an animal? That's called playing God... no one made the rule on what we should eat.[/b]
    pigs are smart.. "FOR AN ANIMAL"
    compared to us they are indeed "born-to-die" :/

dolphins are just another species of animals. if ppl eat them why not kill?
    ppl cry when they SEE that animals (in this example dolphins) die, but if they see a rips in their freezer they dont think how that came in it.
    "OOH NOOES THEY KILL PIGS, HOW HEARTLESS " "Chrissss dinner timeee" "mhhm steak"
    thats something important.. i couldnt kill an animal by the knife either.. shoot yes but dont have the "nuts" to stab it.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=CapnOAwesome
    rox

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Anyone has any idea how much species have extincted already? How many more are belived to be gone this century? Try to imagine 100 years from now. Goosh, ppl have no vision. Most big animals are left in zoos or in gene banks. Only thing Greenpeace is good at and should be supported is to stoping big tankers and pollution. Ocean can be saved. Saving some stupid gorilla from hungry niggers in africa who are cut off from UN and Red Cross food aid is a waste of time and money.

Anyone has any idea how much species have extincted already? How many more are belived to be gone this century? Try to imagine 100 years from now. Goosh, ppl have no vision. Most big animals are left in zoos or in gene banks. Only thing Greenpeace is good at and should be supported is to stoping big tankers and pollution. Ocean can be saved. Saving some stupid gorilla from hungry niggers in africa who are cut off from UN and Red Cross food aid is a waste of time and money.[/b]
    saving animal is generally waste of time and money. no exception for whales ..

This video is making me fucking sick, and i think you cant compare killing a pig and a dolphin.
    Dolphin is an exotic animal and a beautiful animal, a pig is an ugly animal who humans have been eating for thousands
    of years. and i think well we humans are at the top of the food chain and i guess ppl will kill dolphins
    no mather what rules and what other ppl feels about it but for FUCKING CHRIST SAKE do it in a pain free
    way[/b]
    I find your attitude quite frightening. Dolphinis are more deserving of life than pigs because they are beautiful? Aesthetics should never be a reason to condemn an animal to death. Yes we have been eating pigs for thousands of years and sharks/whales have been eating dolphins for thousands of years also, big deal.

Whilst I agree with the assessment that killing dolphins inhumanely is wrong, I disagree with your reasons for sympathy with the dolphin plight. Dolphin sustainability is in the interests of dolphins and all other sea animals. The only reason why we should protect dolphins is for environmental balance, not because they are cute.

I find it interesting that many people consider the German ideas on Eugenics to be disturbing and wrong, yet they will happily apply similar theories to the animal world to justify favouritism towards cuter animals.

And why the fuck do you bring up that bullshit, this topic is about what you think about how those dolphins get killed
    And the only thing that is retarded here is your post-.- If you have a problem with humans get killd go make a topic about that!-.-!

I gonna tell you all a fact. Humans are to fucking greedy and selfish[/b]
    And why the fuck u have to talk about dolphins in a media section retard. OMG DOLPHINS ARE BEING KILLED OMG SAVE THEM SAVE THEM. If u wanna save them do something besides posting an opinion, u do nothing but talk and no actual work to save them. AND WHY DO YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT DOLPHINS ANYWAYS! they arent the only cute animals in the world, but hey i cuave to worrie about dolphins cuz u say so right?, then i go stupid spaming all youtube with that shit. In some parts of africa, they eat monkeys, but do you make a topic about them? people kill other animals u know and not only to eat but for fun, but that doesnt seem bother you, the only thing u care is about dolphins, well FUCK DOLPHINS ok. There are plenty other almost extinct animals around the world to be worried about.

I bet ur one of those retards that say OMG SAVE _____ ANIMAL. But you go hunting ducks or any shit else. killing a dog is the same killing a Panda bear in my book. Or maybe ur like the "love animals, hate humans" kindda guy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Managana)</div>
    Here guys we have a perfect example of a greedy selfish asshole, Nothing here makes us god or w/e cuz if i was god i would make you starve in africa. but i agree that its ok to eat dolphins but i dont agree they way they get killed!!!
    and i think its unbelivable that you guys are missing that point-.- !!!!but listen carefully now!!!!

EAT DOLPHINS IF YOU HAVE TO BUT FOR FUCK SAKE KILL THEM IN A PAIN FREE WAY

i hope you see my point now!![/b]
    And how its a pain free death? tell me cuz when im old enough i will like to request it lol. Maybe they should give them a funeral... some of their dolphin friends to come to visit and get killed too. But seriously how its death painless in anyway? I mean how can you tell? or at least what do you think can be a painless death? to the cows and chickens the cut the neck with an axe. But thats ok doesnt it? cuz they are not dolphins...

I find your attitude quite frightening. Dolphinis are more deserving of life than pigs because they are beautiful? Aesthetics should never be a reason to condemn an animal to death. Yes we have been eating pigs for thousands of years and sharks/whales have been eating dolphins for thousands of years also, big deal.

Whilst I agree with the assessment that killing dolphins inhumanely is wrong, I disagree with your reasons for sympathy with the dolphin plight. Dolphin sustainability is in the interests of dolphins and all other sea animals. The only reason why we should protect dolphins is for environmental balance, not because they are cute.

I find it interesting that many people consider the German ideas on Eugenics to be disturbing and wrong, yet they will happily apply similar theories to the animal world to justify favouritism towards cuter animals.[/b]
    +1 if u wanna save an animal, u have to save them all, but dont give the shit that "ughh so ugly how they kill cute dolphins, but so nice how they slaughter cows that we eat all days", next im gonna start my topic... SAVE THE OSTRICH, ffs...

cadela

i only have one think to say MOTHER FUKERS! THIS JP

Ripper_of_romania

Can&#39;t believe this crap still rollin i mean srsly why should we give a fuck bout dolphins? :unsure:

DragonFire

People always get mad when cute animals die. Don&#39;t get me wrong I think it&#39;s horrible how they kill them. But I am sure it will always happen. Try joining a animal rights group or something.

Ripper_of_romania

Then just go to a monastery and preach from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. about what to do and preach about something no1 respects nowadays anyways and stop arguing over the internet with wierd arguments like "My pig>Your sorry ass" or "If i wanna save the ass of my pig,let&#39;s save the ass of all animals".Srsly,we can live without those fucking animals we got grave issues such as global warming ( today 7 a.m. 25 degrees C wtf?) not those creatures that shouldn&#39;t die for the sake of cuteness and keep all species survival when we can&#39;t take care of our own...

My 2 cents

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Well ofc theres million other problems in this world but this topic is about Dolphins and nothing else...
    And if u DONT think the way they are killing the dolphins is wrong then ur dismissed as a human being

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234